Awakened Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

+8
Emille
Leviathan
roeyrandom
Vigilant Fade
Crimson.Glow
Richter
WinterWolff1205
Shiva.X
12 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Shiva.X Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:55 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Calvar11

The Land of Calvaria was once a beautiful region. It was filled with happiness and joy and many people flocked to this place because of its rich soils. But a battle between mortals and the high heavens turned the lands into a water filled lake. The waters were so high that people could not manage to live there. Until one day a Goddess from the high above descended down onto the lands.

She had porcelain skin and sky blue eyes. She wore silks of different shades of blue and purples. The people wondered why she came to this forsaken land but, the Goddess has plans of her own. Her name was Shiva the Goddess of Ice and Destruction.

She destroyed many of the lands but created a mountain barrier around a large body of water so, that people would be able to build her floating temple. Here The Goddess has remained in a deep sleep keep. Everyday the people of Calvaria would pray to her from the mountains but never disrupt her sleep.

Many Years Later

Deep within Templum Nivis Dea, Shiva slept listening to the people of her lands. She was always granting their wishes and giving them dreams to strive on. In her slumber she felt something dark from a far off land threatening her people. The goddess awoke omitting a strong light into the air surprising the people of Calvaria. It was a message from the greatest God to ever rule this world. Odin was summoning her to his palace in the far lands of Scandinavia. It would be a long travel but if he was summoning her she knew that she had to go as soon as possible.

"Leviathan evigilabit ... oportet currere ad Othinus," Shiva said onto the waters deep below.*

A dragon arose and laid in front of her temple. She climbed onto his back and looked towards the people. They could feel her presence and they all shouted to her the best to her journey and what awaited her. She smiled at them and bowed one final goodbye.

"Venite Ambulandum recedebat, Leviathan."**

Latin Translations
*Leviathan awake ... we must go to Odin
** Come journey away, Leviathan
Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Back from Death

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:12 pm

The mountains were cold, at least at the altitude she was at. Andraste Wolffstar stood at the edge of a cliff, icy wind ruffling her hair past her slightly pointed ears. She looked down at the jagged rocks below her, down to the sloping valley, past the river and towards the small village she knew was there. She stood from her kneeling position and backed away slowly. Taking a deep breath, she kicked her clawed feet out and ran head first to edge of the cliff. Digging the claws in the lifted up into the air, swan diving towards the rocks. Just as she came close to the rocks below, she left the dormant wings out and lifted off into the open air. She was a Denicalis , a being released from death. Her purplish skin, clawed hands and feet and tribal markings were a tell tale sign.

Gliding down over the valley, she saw as the few farmers in the valley looked up at her passing shadow, shrinking back. reaching the river, Andraste tilted slightly at let her hand drag in the cold water. She flapped her great black wings to gain more altitude as she saw a fisher men's boat farther in the river, very likely heading towards the great lake only a few miles south. She saw the village and angled her body so her feet touched the ground as she descended. She furled her wings back as she vanished in light and started walking towards the village. It had been almost eighty years since she had set foot in the village though she herself appeared in her early twenties.

That was when she had died.

Most of the people cringed back from her, recognizing her appearence as a Denicalis and fearing her for it. That was just fine, she hadn't come to see them. She came to see the only member of the village she knew would still know who she was.

"Andraste," said an old, caring voice. ", you've come back." It was the daughter of the original elder of the village. At the time of the attack, Elder Byron had been killed and Elise, his wife took over. Now their daughter Edith was in charge of the village and strove to up hold the old ways though the village itself was knew in look.
"Please Edith," Wolffstar said. "Call me Wolff."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Time to move on

Post  Richter Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Richter got dressed and quietly walked out of the cabin he stayed in. He looked back at the village chief Lann. When Richter had lost it all Lann took him in and raised him as his own. Richter knew he wasn't a normal boy. Inside him surged a fiery power that sometimes had a mind of it's own. He remember one time when Lann had introduced him to the other children of the village.

At first Richter played with them just fine. One boy, however decided he was the leader of the children and felt the need to treat the others unwell. Richter and this boy known as Cliff ended up budding heads. At one point Cliff through a sharp stone at Richter giving him a gash in his head. In a sudden rage, Richter sent a ball of fire straight towards Cliff. Lann was there at the time and managed to tackle Cliff out of the way. Since that day everyone in the village was afraid of Richter. They called him the demon child for having the ability to control fire.

"I'm sorry Lann but I dont belong here... I have things I need to find out about myself. I know who can give me these answers...the Goddess. This is all her fault anyways she ignored my plea for help on that day!" Richter took one last look at Lann and quietly slipped out into the morning light.
Richter looked at the place where his old home now laid in ruins. He could feel the tears run down his face. "Mom, Dad, Sis.... I promise i'll make those monsters pay for what they did. I'll also make the goddess answer for her crimes against us... We deserved to be saved!" Richter could feel his blood boiling from anger. He noticed his hands on fire and quickly tried to calm himself. "I just came to visit you before I leave on my journey to find the goddess...next time I come back things will be different. I'll have the answers to everything..." Richter turned around and walked off. Rumors were that the Goddess was being called by Odin. "Maybe if I head to Odin's temple I'll run into her there." With that Richter took off.

Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Hello love

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

"Here he is." Edith said. She came walking from her bed room, carrying something wrapped in cloth. She untied the leather thong from it and held it out to Wolff who took it in her own hands. Wolff removed the cloth and revealed a box. With one touch the lock opened Wolff stared down at the stone nestled in the satin fabric. She look it in her hands and light shone from it, warm and greeting.
"Thank you Edith." Wolff said. She stood and hugged the woman. She pulled the chain from under her clothes and set the stone into the empty amulet and let it fall to her chest.
"He's missed you." Edith said, sitting back down.
"And I him." Wolff said, staring at the stone. She looked out the window and saw a few of the villagers staring at Edith's home. "i should leave."
"Probably best." Edith agreed. Wolff stood to leave, heading towards the back of the house when a strange feeling took over, like a voice in head.
"An...Wolff?" Edith asked, catching herself.
"I'm being called..." Wolff answered, confused. "It's not my master's call....something much more powerful...." Wolff looked toward the horizon beyond the village.
"Odin calls." was all Wolff said. She darted out the back door and before anyone could come near the house, lifted up into the air.
It seemed Charon was right, she was needed for something and would find the answer at Odin's temple
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Castellano joins the journey

Post  Crimson.Glow Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:06 am

It was a cool evening filled with music and love. Young Castellano had a rather fun evening with a fellow vampire female. His energy was low and he figured he needed to vitalize himself since his female partner had a pleasant evening. He called for his servant to bring him something fresh. In his bathroom there was a igneous tub filled with fresh blood of victims that were caught earlier in the evening.

"Llenamos el baño para ti, mi Señor. ¿Hay algo más que usted necesito esta noche?" asked his servant.

"No Gracias, Selena. Buenos Noche," Dorion replied.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Dorion12

It was very nice to relax for the evening in something so fresh in warm. Blood against his dead skin felt pleasing. Although an act of love was committed it did not warm his body unlike humans get to experience. After soaking and indulging in the blood that surrounded him he cleaned up and headed back to his lounge chair while his woman of the night laid over by his bed.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Thinks11

As he laid there trying to relax a sudden feeling came through his chest. It was a rather moving feeling and it was beyond his power. A voice followed Beckoning him to come. He knew that large voice and it came from one of the biggest Gods he was aware of.

Odin.

But why would Odin call for him. Odin was very close to the heavens and for him to call for him it must have been important. He was really interested in going but he knew if he disobeyed it would bother his father and cause a shift among the hell-bound world.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Done_f12

Dorion, why are you getting dressed? She asked.

"I'm sorry to shorten our evening but it seems I am needed far from here. The Great Odin calls for my presence. Mi Amor, tonight was rather enjoyable and this shall happen again. I will see you again soon," Dorion said.

"I see. When a man that powerful beckons for you then it must be of that much importance. Well then until we meet again then good night, Crimson. If you need me for anything on this journey you know what to do," Haruka smiled.

Translations
* We filled the bath for you Sir. Do you need anything else?
**No Thank You, Selena. Goodnight

Last edited by Crimson.Glow on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Demon Child

Post  Richter Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

Richter knew the journey to Odin's temple wouldn't be easy he was still just a child. He felt like he was missing out on things children his age shouldn't miss out on all for revenge. His lust for revenge however was more powerful then those things. As he made his way down the main road leading to Odin he wondered what would await him there. Now that he thought about it if he did confront the goddess what would she say to him? What if what she said wasn't what he wanted to hear? Suddenly there it was again this sudden rage. At times it didn't even feel like it was his own rage...but obviously that wasn't possibly.

It started happening again his hands lit up on fire. It didn't hurt but if anyone saw him like that they would think he was some type of demon monster. "Relax come on deep breaths..." his hands slowly extinguished. Richter gave a sigh of relief trying to keep the flames from spreading to his body feels like an everyday challenge. He decided to rest a bit and sat down by a nearby pond. Staring into the clear blue water calmed him down a bit. That didn't last long in the distance Richter could hear a woman screaming. He quickly rose up and ran towards the scream.

As he got closer to the screaming woman he noticed she was being attacked by a monster. This one was one Richter had never encountered before. It almost seemed humanoid but was covered in scales and had claws that looked sharp enough to cut through anything. The monster let out a roar and rushed towards the woman. Richter quickly ran as fast as he could he started to charge up a fireball. As he was about to send it to the monster however he tripped and sent the fireball flying missing the monster completely. The monster slammed his claws deep into the woman's chest. He viciously kept stabbing her his claws filling with her blood.

"No...No stop it!" Richter got up and sent two fireballs at the monster completely burning him to ashes he ran to the woman and held her in his small arms. The woman tried to speak but her wounds were fatal. "NOOOO LIANE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!!" Out of nowhere a man rushed towards Richter pushing him to the ground. "My love what has he done! This cant be happening!" The man said as he embraced the dying woman. The man started to sob as he laid Liane back down. Richter slowly got up and noticed a few more villagers making there way towards the scene. "You will pay little boy murder in our village does not go unpunished! The goddess shall make you pay for your crimes! Everyone capture the boy!"

Richter felt himself start to panic "No you have it all wrong it wasn't me it was the monster!" Richter realized however that the monster was mere ashes now they wouldn't believe him. The man was blind with rage. The villagers who had appeared quickly grasped onto Richter dragging him away. "Nooo please you have to believe me!!" Richter yelled out all the way back to the village but eventually gave up. They placed him in a cell "You will wait here until we decided your fate demon child". Richter sat down on the floor and started to sob quietly "It wasn't me... I'm not a demon child"

Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Work is never done.....

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 am

'Adiumentum....'(help) it was quiet, but she heard it. A soul released from its body, now seeking aid to the River. Wolffstar settled to the ground and closed her eyes, reaching out. As she opened them, her eyes shone blue and she saw it; a scaled beast, claws deep in the chest of a woman....and a boy, flames in hand. Wolffstar stood and placed her hands in front of her, bent at the elbows and cupped as if holding a ball, one hand over the other. Since Charon had changed her, so had her abilities from her time alive. Wolffstar had been a mage in her living years, still was, but due to her nature now and her servatitude to the ferryman, they were altered to fit her new purpose.
"Expiscor."(find) she said, rolling her hands and allowwing her energy to flow. IN between her hands appeared a swirling ball of shadow and light. She lifted up, the shadpws carrying her and the light holding her. The energy swirled and she felt herself transported. Opening her eyes she saw she was before the body of a woman, a very bloddied body. Ashes lay a few feet away, most likely the beast and farther away was s child. She could tell he was upset, but she wouldn't risk approaching. She had a task to do for one thing and most people ran from her. A Denicalis was known as a death messenger despite the fact she had no control over who died.
"Adeo mihi." (come to me) Wolffstar said to the air, waving a hand gently in front of her. A light shone from above the body of the woman and wisked its way to Wolffstar. She caught the soul in her hands, feeling the pain of its death. The woman had suffered, the pain racking Wolffstar's body. She doubled over slighty, keeping the soul in her hands. She brought one hand to the amulet at her neck, the onyx stone blinking once, the soul responding. A small burst of light from the soul and it was gone, as was the pain. Straightening and composing her self, Wolffstar heard voices in the distance and slowly backed into the shadows of the trees. She'd wait until they left again to leave.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Judgement

Post  Richter Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Richter sat with his arms crossed around his legs. If he really wanted to he could escape but that would involve hurting the villagers and that would just make him as bad as the monsters. The young village soldier approached the cell opening it. "Alright kid it's time. The elder and the villagers have decided. You shall be burned at the stake for your crimes." the soldier grabbed Richter by has forearm and started to drag him away. "Please don't do this I did not kill that woman! You must believe me!" the soldier however ignored Richter's pleas.

They tied Richter up outside to a pole surrounded by wood. "Any last word demon child!" yelled the man who held the now dead Liane. "Please it was not me I tried to save her from a monster! Think about it how could I have caused her wounds like that I don't even have anything sharp enough!" Richter yelled out. "Foolish demon child I will not be deceived by your stupid banter! LIGHT THE FIRE AND LET OUR GODDESS JUDGE HIM!" The man yelled out. There was no point he was so blind with rage. The soldier who tied Richter up set the wood on fire.

Richter looked up at the sky what would the villagers do once they found out that fire had no effect on him. Soon the flames started to burn at his feet. "What is with this boy he isn't even yelling out in pain!" yelled out one of the villagers. Suddenly Richter felt a sudden urge of power rising from within him. It felt like something not part of him...like as if something else was taking control. He started to feel light headed "What...What's going on...?" the flames engulfed him. The last thing he saw before he blacked out were the looks of the confused villagers.
When Richter awoke everything was in a fiery blaze. He was unbound to the pole and instead laid on the floor. Around him were the charred corpses of the villagers. "No what happened did I do this?!". The village was a fiery hell and it seemed no one had survived the flames...or so he thought. Out of a burning hut crawled out the village elder holding on to the wooden door for support. Richter ran to him "Elder are you alright!". The elder shoved Richter to the floor "Stay away from me!! I know who you truly are! I thought they had sealed you away but it seems that you've taking this boy as your vessel!" Richter stared at the elder in confusion. "What are you talking about?". The elder "Do not feign ignorance with me if- Ahhhh!" Before the elder could finish the hut collapsed on him.

Richter crawled back in horror. What was he going to say? It sounded like he was going to call him something but Richter couldn't make out what. Richter felt lost again and most of all filled with guilt. He destroyed this entire village without even having any collection of it. He slowly got up and walked away from the burning village. Odin and the goddess had to know what was going on with him and he intended to find out.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty I can hear it calling.

Post  Vigilant Fade Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwUFwmG5KRclk6Rgv_eXuk7DGuhUTAR-GWBtq9fQr7nGBHB6uU1g
-Fade

Something tugged at my awareness on the fringes of my thoughts, subtle, yet undeniable.
"What's the matter Fade? Is there something-"
"-Quiet. Listen with your ears and not your mouth for once."
Vigil gave me that stupid grin of his and mouthed carry on as I concentrated, allowing my spirit to loose its grip on my body and to step forth into the ether. The world blurred and then began to fade, as if reality had become painted in the most vibrant of water colors and i could sense it, a presence of magick quite unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I traced my essence, a silver chord, back to my body and left the ether, physical sensations slamming back into me with such force that I always had to fight to stave off throwing up.
Shakily I muttered, "Found it," pointing towards the direction of the magical emanations.
Vigil smiled, "Time to go hunting."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Destiny Unbound

Post  Vigilant Fade Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAmXdjUPpv1uGQtiVYXN7rve-oiirNUrWorptvUqG6aQlu3qyO
-Vigil

"Oh holy light that encompasses all things...
Covenant of Angels I invoke thee! Seraph!"
The summoning circle I had drawn just moments before flared to life with white light and power suffused my being as I drew Seraph forth into the world and the into my soul, light and warmth radiating with his infusion.
"Dost thou submit to the terms of the pact?" His voice boomed within my head.
"I Vigil Somnol, do hereby adhere to the stipulations of the pact."
"My power is yours so long as you do not do harm unto the innocent and uphold the tenants of light."
With that, I felt the otherworldly gate and the symbol beneath me died down and I was able to breath easy once more.
"Fade, let me heal you."
Though he would never admit it, astral projection was very taxing upon his body.
"Leave me alone, i'm fine."
As he drew away I caught his arm and allowed the light within me to flow throughout his powerful frame, restoring the energy he had lost.
"You know you cannot fight me while I hold Seraph's power, maybe another guardian you might tie."
"It doesn't matter, so long as I am bound by your contract, you can impose you will on me, let's just get this over with."
He spun on his heel and trudged on ahead as I smiled, and then followed after.
Our trek through the woods came to a halt as a cavernous maw greeted us.
"A cave? How...cliche'," I chuckled.
"You're just scared of the dark, stay here and i'll retrieve the artifact."
I waved him off and held my hand before me, allowing magick to gather in my palm, producing a scintillating sphere of light.
"I'll lead the way, tell me where to turn," and i descended into its depths before he could object.
We continued further on down the inexorably descending path for what felt like an hour before Fade finally spoke, his thoughts emanating from within my head.
Something approaches.
I heard the familiar singing of his blade as he deftly drew forth his Katana in anticipation, the thrill of battle blazing within his violet eyes.
I drew my bow alongside him and readied an arrow, poised to strike.
Long tendrils shot forth from the gloom directly at us and recognizing what they were, i intensified the sphere of light to a blinding brilliance and our attacker shrank back.
Wraith.
"Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust. Shadow to Shadow. !" Lamentations of the fallen, castigate my foes within your infinite embrace."
I felt magick rush forth from Fade and surround the wraith, invisible bands of power holding it bound.
I loosed the arrow from its rest, infusing the radiant orb into its flight as it struck the wraith dead on, detonating upon impact and shredding the wraith apart.
"What the ----," the binding of my pact held my tongue, "...is that wraith doing in a place like this? There are no living auras for it to feast on."
Fade burst out laughing at my inability to swear while bound to Seraph before replying, "It must have been assigned the role of guardian to whatever relic is down here, poor choice of guardian though, an emasciated wraith is nothing compared to one that has gorged itself."
The cave wall before us rippled before distorting and then reforming into the image of a door.
"Wraith's magick couldnt sustain itself without its caster," I mused as Fade kicked opened the door.
Inside, a large pedestal rested with a glass orb sitting upon its polished surface, eldritch lights dancing within it.
"Is that the object we came here for?"
Fade narrowed his eyes, "I thought that was obvious," he muttered as he grabbed the item.
"Wait!"
The lights within exploded and the sphere shattered as we were hurled away from the concussive blast.
In the blackness of unconsciousness a single voice became the whole of my reality.
"I am the God Spark, and within you ignited is the spark of divinity. Your Fate is shattered, Odin beckons."
The light shot forth and struck my right hand and the last thing i remember before darkness engulfed me was that endless fire carving a path inexorably through my flesh.

Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Endless

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 am

The village was in complete ruins, ashes blew in the wind from the decimated buildings. There was no trace of any living person but souls filled the area. Wolffstar stood in the it's center where a large wooden pole stood. The bulk of the fire had started here, she could feel it. The souls around her screamed in agony and hatred. One in particular seemed the most irate. She turned and looked at the collapsed hut where a rather large soul stood.....wait.....souls didn't stand, they floated in the air. She saw it stand and look straight at her, its eyes gleaming.
"Dam...." she whispered, drawing this knife. Charon had warned about these. Truthfully, she had only been released from the River for a little more then four months. In that time she had been gaining control over her changed abilities and flight. The soul of the woman was the only one she'd collected in that time, other then His. This though wasn't a soul, it was a ghost and a really pissed off one too. Souls were willing to pass, Ghosts were not, plain and simple.
it lunged at her, screaming something about a demon. She raised a hand and called a shield, repelling the attack. It recoiled and attacked again, she deflected with the knife and backed away. This was repeated until she found herself against the pole. She had no fear of death, she couldn't die, but pain was still possible and if she received a fatal would, she'd be rendered unconscious. That wasn't a possibility; if she was knocked out, this thing would hunt down whoever killed it.
The ghost backed away and in a guttural voice, screaming in agony and lunged once more. She closed her eyes and concentrated, as the ghost's clawed hands racked her bluish skin, she released the energy. Astral flame engulfed the ghost. It screamed and recoiled, covering its face as the blue flames smoldered around it.
"Poor thing." she said in a strained voice, her skin stinging. "To die so painfully." She called all of the souls to her, the pain of their deaths racking her body. She trembled and fell to her knees, gasping, unable to breath. The onyx stone blinked and the souls joined the other two already held with in. Forcing herself to stand, she held out a hand to the newly revealed soul of the vengeful ghost. It flew at her and into the onyx stone.
Pain...anger...hatred.....that was all she felt as the ghosts lasts memories filled her. A boy at the stake, flames surrounding him and spreading out, the building collapsing on the man the ghost once was. She lay on the ground, tremors racking her body, tears running down her face. Blackness engulfed her.
A Denicalis may be immortal, but the price was great and enlless.

WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Harbinger of Souls

Post  Vigilant Fade Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTCERSbzMtYevFAngUaiYqjl4iX2a9OmaZcK_b8JpkPdFDT2sS

-Fade

The silvery tattoo burned into my hand glowed with an unnatural light, almost like the moon itself was reflected from within.
"Fuck that hurt... Vigil you alright?"
"I've been better, my hand is on fire...what was that? Something about Odin, he's the Norse god of Death and Wisdom."
"Hmm makes sense that he employed a wraith then, i think he's marked us as his property too with these symbols."
Great, another master to hold power over me.
I pressed two fingers to the symbol as one would to check a pulse and focused, seeking to determine what kind of magick was held within the rune.
I was suddenly transported away to desolate field where a woman stood with a mournful expression gracing her elegant features, but what caught my attention was the raven-like wings protruding from her back. I reached out to get her attention when the world shifted once more and I grasped empty air before me.
"What did you see?"
"A woman with black wings."
"An angel of death? Maybe she can lead us to Odin."
"Why do we need to go to Odin in the first place?"
"I don't think we have much choice, like you said, seems like we've been branded, but not only that, if legend holds true, Odin is the only being that knows the location of the world tree Yggdrassil, the origin of all spirits! We've been seeking them out for their power, this is our chance."
The look on Vigil's face was one i was all too familiar with, there would be no reasoning with him now.
"Fine."
"I knew you'd see things my way, and maybe Odin will have some clue about your identity."
"It doesn't matter where i've come from, only where I am going," I snapped.
"I'll summon Chronos to take us there."
"Vigil the price-"
"I know, i'll be okay, unless you're worried about me," he winked.
"Just summon the bastard already."
He handed me a piece of chalk and together we set about sketching.
Normally, only Vigil could be the one to draw the circle, each stroke of chalk infused with his magick but he explained to me that because of our bond, we could create synergistic magick and it would be just as potent, if not more.
In the center of the circle Vigil drew the infinity symbol, or more accurately, the ouroboros, the symbol of eternity.
"To me! Time and Space converge to don my shoulders with the mantle of the universe! Covenant of the Cosmos i invoke thee! Chronos!"
Gravity seemed to collapse in all itself as a large black hole erupted before us and a wizened old man stood within its depths, eyes like that of blue fire.
"Summoner, do you accept the terms of our pact?"
"I, Vigil Somnol do hereby adhere to the stipulations of the pact."
"Then give me your heart, that i may once more feel."
I watched as Chronos stepped into Vigil's body and the gate closed behind him.
He extended his hand towards me silently and i repressed a shudder. Of all the spirits my master called to, Chronos was the most eerie, being the antithesis to all that I knew Vigil to be.
I took his hand and immediately a weightlessness stole over me, our surroundings beginning to smear like someone had taken an eraser to reality as the universe lost its grip on us and we were off.
When the world finally righted itself we stood in the field from my vision, Chronos must have traced the link between this place and me.
And there standing in front of me was the woman, the angel of death.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Living Flame

Post  Vigilant Fade Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWJPjwSnWkG5AXyFHsBqX1s-6-3bdwxdRMVXeDRNn9Ehf5C9jhyg
-Vigil

With my emotions sealed away, i was afforded more clarity, remembering where i had seen this rune before.
"This is Apollo," I pointed to my hand, "And Artemis," I pointed to Fade's hand.
"Which means..." I touched my fingers to the symbol and my vision tunneled before spiraling away.
A boy with flames dancing around his form, coalescing into the visage of what one might call a monstrous dragon, but i couldnt recall what fear was supposed to feel like.
"I see, this woman represents the moon, and the boy the sun..."
Fade eyed me curiously, "What are you talking about?"
"If you want to find out then grab the woman and bring her to me, Chronos' power is about to fade and we will lose our chance to secure the boy as our weapon."
"He isn't a weapon Vigil, he's a child."
"You and he are the same, weapons to achieve an end."
I didnt recognize the look that quickly crossed and left Fade's features before he turned and stalked off towards the woman.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty A Broken Dream

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:21 pm

'Andraste.....An, wake up.' he was kneeling above her, his jade green eyes looking at her playfully.
'I am awake.' she said, running a hand through her red hair.
'No you aren't.' he said, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet. She stood and looked around, expecting to see the field behind her house, but what she saw was a black river. She stood a moment, frozen in shock, what the hell had happened? Where was she? She turned her blue eyes on him, begging for an answer yet all she saw was sadness. He released her hand and backed away as a boat came down the River.
'Wait...' she said, reaching out. She took a step and froze, gasping and recoiling. Blood ran down the front of him, a gash running from groin to neck. The river took him and the boat docked.
Pain

Wolff star shot up, gasping and pulling out her knife. IN her four months back in the living world, this was the first time she'd be knocked out and so far, she didn't like it one bit. Her heart pounded very painfully in her chest as she forced the dream away, one hand on the stone.
From her left she heard voices, her ears pricking at the sound of someone approaching. Most likely either a stupidly curious mewling (teenager) or an overly fearful crone. She sat a moment then thought it best to remain, after all, she couldn't die so why run? She tilted her head to see from her peripheral, using her greyed hair as a veil. A male, tall, dark features approached. Another stood a bit farther and had much lighter features though he seemed....stone like. Wolffstar attempted to stand and found it difficult, her legs were burning. Glancing down she saw burn scars running up her legs. Evidentlyanother price to pay for her relatively forced immortality.
Ah well...
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Dual Darkness

Post  Vigilant Fade Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk5vlR0rdlnKJ430FqeNK0rUX6ZPocGw7x4AflSnodckXViKRQ

-Fade

As I approached her I sensed the undeniable presence of darkness, the velvety blanket enveloped her in rich waves, the sultry beckoning of power crooning its fingers at me, a creature akin to me.
So I knew right away not to trust her.
"We've been sent here to find you."
I had no qualms that this was in fact our target, the symbol emblazoned on my hand hummed with power, pulsing in a cadence that matched the rhythmic dance of her aura.
"I'm assuming Odin has called you as well? We were hoping that you could answer some questions of ours... for starters, can you lead us to him?"
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Confrontation

Post  Richter Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Richter walked in a daze. The images of the burning village still played in his head. The collapsing house killing the elder who knew what might be his problem just made him feel even sadder. His hands lit up in flames randomly. He stopped and looked at them noticing that the flames were spreading from his hands reaching his elbows now. He couldn't help but start crying. The tears rolled down his cheek dripping into his flaming hands. He felt like such a cry baby but sometimes this sadness and loneliness was more then he could bare. He wanted his family back he wanted to be able to control this power or whatever this was at this point so he could protect this world not destroy it.

The flames in his hands softly died out. He tried to think of the words the elder said before he died. If...what could that mean. Now that he thought about it he was reminded of a story he once heard. A battle between the goddess and Ifrit who had rain over fire. The story was that a battle took place between the two. The Goddess wanted to protect this world while Ifrit wanted to rule over it in a blaze of fire. Ifrit was too powerful for the Goddess to completely destroy so instead she sealed him away. This act saved our world and allowed us to live in peace.

Could that really be it though? Richter didn't know maybe it was just better to ask Odin and the Goddess directly. He lifted his sight from his hands and noticed in front of him a group of 3 people. He stopped suddenly and kneeled. One of them was a woman she looked kinda pretty and yet something about her appearance gave Richter the chills. Richter's eyes focused on the other person who was male. He seemed just as creepy as the woman. His dark hair the look on his face as he approached the woman. The last man however seemed kind of nice. He had light white hair and his appearance wasn't as creepy as the dark haired man. Then again sometimes even the nicest looking people had a heart of evil. Richter decided to stay hidden and see how things played out
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Friend or foe??

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Wolffstar fully turned to him, still seated, her legs burning but regaining strength. Eh had this look about him that said he was weary; no surprise there. Odd thing was, it didn't look like fear, ore simple distrust. His question tugged at, did she know how to find him exactly? It was a possibility but before that was answered, she needed a few questions answered herself.
"I might." she said, fully standing though wincing. She looked past the man and at the white haired one, he seemed....unnatural, like something held him.
"First, however, I need a few questions answered myself." she said, one hand on her knife, the other angled toward the man. "Like, why would you be told to find me? Why do you think I know where to find Odin, let alone know that I'm in search of him? And why am I being stared at?" being stared at wasn't even the problem, it was how; she felt like a side show act, like she was being...observed over feared.
Not necessarily bad but not at all normal.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Dual Darkness II

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCFuhU-J_BWbdc99N2bsug5s9Ip1Qmn9UXiD2GQrPslfx18RM7

-Vigil

I watched impassively as the woman fingered her knife, lethal grace coiled deceptively in her womanly physique. It would be simple to freeze time around her, but i felt no inclination to intervene with my power.
Fade revealed the markings of Artemis to her and spat with disdain, "We've been branded. Odin has called us to be his puppets, and i was given a vision of where to find you. Odin is a death god, and i can read a trace of death in your aura, though i've never encountered your kind before, something between a Shinigami and a Reaper i'd presume, so can you help us or not?"
The brand pulsed upon my hand, alerting me to the proximity of the flame-boy.
I turned away from Fade and the woman and called out, "I know you're there."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Dual Darkness III

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjmgvL4HrnuTNbjOLH6I-jTR2a-N9fzUCU3WlzgPb5Ky6z6f11

-Fade

Her knife didn't escape my attention, "I advise you stand down," I stroked the katana with reverence, feeling the ancient wood's power beneath my fingertips, "When Masamune is drawn, someone will die."
Strange, I can't sense her thoughts, its like there is static interference, or multiple consciousness overlapping one another, what kind of spell was she employing?
I allowed all tension to release from my body, adopting a relaxed stance.
Reaction. Should she strike, I will be ready.
"Your reaction said it all, you know of Odin, and you know of a way to contact him, or you know of someone who can, so let's stop wasting time and get down to business."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Spotted

Post  Richter Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am

Richter noticed the dark haired man spouting his words at the woman. The woman held her knife seeming ready to strike if provoked. He couldn't exactly make out what he was saying to her he was too far from them. He noticed the white haired man looking at his direction "I know you're there." Richter tried to hide the panic in his face. "Crap well I wasn't exactly hiding all that well..." Richter thought to himself. He got up cautiously and made his way towards the group. He opened his mouth to speak but then quickly closed it. He figured maybe he should see what they have to say first. If they were a threat then he would just blast fire and make a run for it. He quickly noticed his hands lighting up he couldn't tell if it was a warning but he hid them behind his back as he continued walking towards them.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty A little trip

Post  WinterWolff1205 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am

Wolffstar released the knife, knowing a knife versus a katana was a fight already lost. Her hand went to the amulet instinctively, the souls stirring with in her. Some were mad, some were scared, others sad but the ghost's was enraged. Beneath the anger she reached for the spark or calm and drew from it.
"I personally don't know if I even have a way to reach Odin." Wolffstar admitted. "My master, however does." her red eyes darted to the side, feeling someone watching.
"If you'd like I can contact him and ask." she forced herself to relax, though having now a whole villages population of souls inside of her, all screaming in anger certainly made it more difficult.She saw the boy walking towards them and the anger inside grew. She felt her muscles tense as bristled (literally). She closed her eyes and tensed.
"Exsisto procul pacis..." (be at peace) she whispered, looking away from the man. She felt most calm down, the swelling fire of hatred quelling. She sighed in relief, able to feel her own emotions. She looked back at the man, much more relaxed and at peace, despite the threat and danger she felt was still eminent.
"A name would be appreciated, however, or have things changed in the past eighty years?"
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty He approaches

Post  Crimson.Glow Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 am

Please stop. . .

"Silence Mortal," Dorion said finishing off his victim.

On his way to Odin's he found a victim from a town he saw burning in the distance. It seemed this person tried to escape. They didn't make it far considering Dorion killed him rather quickly. Dorion liked a fresh hunt now and then. After all getting to Odin's Temple wasn't too easy for him. It was a long distance for the vampire.

As he approached the town he could hear voices and he could tell it wasn't survivors but people also falling upon the destruction. He walked cautiously because you never knew if there was a vampire hunter among the group. He wasn't afraid of them but he wanted to make sure he could make one an easy kill.

On the ground now too far from him he saw a sign saying the region he was in.

Calvaria. Isn't this the land of the Goddess Shiva and her snake, Leviathan was it? How can such destruction come to her before I could conquer. Well whoever it was I commend them, he thought.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Dorion14

He found some shelter among the ruble and he could see a group of people and what peered to be a child. He knew it was a colorful group to and maybe the tension would heighten and a good fight could come from it. Dorion always loved a good fight. After all a little pleasure before serious business is always fun to mix.

Bueno, esto será divertido. I shall see what these creatures can do before I make my presence known, he thought

Translation
Well this should be fun
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty A chance meeting

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Tsukum10

-Vigil

Something wet trickled down over my lips and I tasted copper, blood.
My nose was bleeding, signaling that my body could no longer sustain Chronos' power.
How...untimely.
The flames springing to life from the boy's hands were aggressive, almost...alive in a sense, ready to devour me.
Do not cast me out, I want to feel! When you have lived as long as I, everything becomes meaningless- But through you! Your vitality, your desires, wants, aspirations, through you, becoming part of you is like being in my youth. Chronos wailed against me, but he had taken empathy along with everything else.
What did he expect? The pact stipulation was his decision.
I pressed a hand over my heart and whispered "Release."
As Chronos reluctantly departed my body, my emotions surged forward and I doubled over in pain, feeling the immense strain on my body that i couldn't perceive before. It was like I had sleep walked for ten miles and now it was all catching up to me and i couldn't breathe, I couldn't think.
The last thing I remembered before blacking out was my own voice calling out "Fade."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Intoxicación

Post  Crimson.Glow Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 am

Dorion watched as one of the young men had some sort of issue. Was he having a seizure of some sort. . .and. . .there was blood. . .it was intoxicating and full of life still. The human it was coming from was living and he wanted in for the possible kill or to figure out what was truly happening.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . He_hun10

Dorion swiftly climbed down from the rubble he hid open and walked closer to the group. His violet eyes lit up brightly turning red at the sight of the young man. He gave his devilish grin to the group and then closed his eyes. He took a deep breath letting the blood filled air flow through him making the animal in him ready to take the sweet blood.

"Well hello. . .I guess someone in this town was going to be alive it seems. Oh...and you are bleeding as well. No matter I can clean that up for you," he laughed.

Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty The undead meet Death's pet

Post  WinterWolff1205 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 am

Wolffstar smelt it on the wind, the blood from the white haired man, but something else. It was... unnatural, wrong and...hungry. "I could clean it up." someone had said, his voice entirely too lustful for her to be comfortable with it. She turned slowly and saw him; his skin looked like stone, his hair black as night, but it was his eyes that pierced her very being; they were as red as blood newly spilled.
Vampire
She'd heard stories in her living years; of creatures who escaped death and hungered for blood but were no longer living themselves. She closed her eyes and focused, reaching out but neither feeling nor hearing the song of soul in a living body. She opened her eyes and stood before him, blocking his path to the white haired man. her job was to collect souls of the dead, not allow those living to die before her master saw fight. Certainly a creature living with out a soul fell on the boundaries of "before your time". She felt a new anger inside of her, one that was her own. Her eyes shone red and she felt the shadows stirr around her.
"You will not have him." she said in low voice, steady, even but warning all the same. The marks Charon had placed on her shone red as well and she felt the familiar pull, like a leash.
Charon was holding her in place until the time was right. She growled low in her throat, her jaw aching as fangs came in.
A pet she most certainly was.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum