Awakened Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

+8
Emille
Leviathan
roeyrandom
Vigilant Fade
Crimson.Glow
Richter
WinterWolff1205
Shiva.X
12 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Reaching Out

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 am

Freya could give me what I want...
I turned to Vigil and instantly the heat overtook me once more.
The need to have him under me, breathing hard, crying my name as I-
No stop it!
I turned my back to him.
Had Freya done something to me? The look she'd given me had been specially reserved for me and me alone I could tell.
I lamented what I'd done with Andraste, not the sheer pleasure we had both indulged ourselves in, no one could regret something that good, but for using her, and for letting myself go.
One step at a time.
I approached Vigil and said, "Look, we need to work on your archery for the battles to come."
Wrong approach.
He bristled, "I don't need your condescension, my archery is as refined as ever, I've yet to skip a day of practice."
He turned on his heels and stalked off.
The hell?
I caught up with him, "I didn't mean it that way, just that we need to be in top shape for the solstice, maybe tonight you and I work on some synergistic magick-" I put my hand on his shoulder.
Mistake number 2.
He slapped my hand away, eyes wide, and I saw that same wild desperation from the night I...the night it all went bad.
"No, I need to work on some binding magick, all this crap has prevented me from hunting down more spirits, i'm going to take a spirit quest to try and contact more to aid in the fight."
He spun on his heel once more and took off.
He'd said me, not us.
I'd been there every step of the way for every spirit he had ever formed a contract with...
"You called me to this world Vigil, you called to me and asked me to be your spirit, and now you're leaving me and forgetting our pact."
So thats it, I was just another spirit to him. Just another being to "aid in the fight."
I didn't like this... this feeling, it hurt, I wanted it gone I didn't understand it.
Weakness...
No. Fuck that, I would never be weak, this meant nothing to me.
Nothing.
Darkness licked at my heels as I turned my back on him and walked.
As to where, I didn't know.
I had nothing and no one in this world.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Its time that I show you Part. I

Post  Shiva.X Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:40 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 110
Shiva ran as fast as she could following his scent. The smell of Lavender and vanilla was coming up quick and she was going to find him in now time. She slammed opened his door and he was stunned to see her. He arose from his chair looking at her confused as to why she would barge into this room.

"Shiva. . ."

"Don't you even dare think you will get to speak first, Castellano," She yelled.

Shiva began to close her hands into a prayer stance. Then dropping to her knees allowing a scarf to fall from her garments. She arose onto her left bringing her right leg into a curved half stance. Her left and right hands spread out now glowing a light blue aura. She snapped her fingers and close her eyes now looking up at the ceiling. The light grew stronger now forming a ring of water around her body and large ice shards stood in her hands.

Her hips swayed in a circular motion as the ice now stood straight on her hands. Her body turned to him sending the beams of ice directly into Dorion's path. The first two struck his shoulders pinning him to the wall. The seconds beam that came from her pinned him also down to his pants.

He looked to her confused as to why she was doing this. That angered Shiva more then anything. He knew why he was in this situation in the first place. If he had never raped her. If she would have one that battle. None of this would have ever occurred in the first place.

She walked over with her straight and shoulders held high. Her hips had a natural sway...left...to right...left...to..right. Her eyes were a bright blue and her expression was so strong. Dorion had never seen her that mad at him in his life. He knew he was in for it.

She leaned closer to his face looking him deeply in the eyes. There was barely breathing room between them. She slammed her hand into his chest hitting him with a beam of us that stung his chest.

"What you did to me so many years ago. I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! FOR YEARS I HAVE HAD TO LIVE WITH THIS MARK. THIS MARK OF THE NEW AGE DEEP WITHIN ME. AND NOW THAT I AM NEAR YOU THE PAIN IS THERE. I REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID THAT NIGHT TO ME. WHY ODIN SUMMONED YOU I DO NOT KNOW BUT I WILL NOT WORK ALONG SIDE YOU. YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SHOW UP AND NOW BE ONE OF US. YOUR FACE IS STAINED WITH DRIED TEARS. I WILL NOT BELIEVE FOR A SECOND YOU HAVE COMPASSION, VAMPIRE. WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HAD A HEART. THAT DAY WHEN YOU RAPED ME WHEN YOU TOOK AWAY MY VIRGINITY THAT THE GODS GAVE TO ME. WHERE WAS THE COMPASSION THEN. WHERE IS THIS HEART COMING FROM THEN TELL ME WHAT MAKES IT OKAY FOR YOU TO ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE FEELINGS TO MOVE FORWARD AND HELP FREYA DEFEAT THE SEVEN SINS," Shiva screamed.
Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Three sides toa coin

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 am

Bloodrhen sang like she remembered, cutting through the practice dumby cleanly. Andraste watched, just like she always had. She saw him turn to her and smile once then resume training. After a few moments, he said and sheathed Bloodrhen walking over to her. He stood in front of her and looked down a smile on his face and gazed down. Andraste reached out and took his hands, interlacing their fingers. A sad smile crossed his face as he let his hand fall.
"I'll see you later ok?" he brushed a stray hair from her face and left the room. Andraste sighed and leaned back feeling her heart pound painfully. Something seemed off....maybe it was the fact he was back in the world of the living...yeah that was it. His new appearence and abilities must be straining him....yeah that was it. Andraste stood and left the room, walking to the thrown room where the dead gem still sat. Standing in front of it, Andraste bent and picked it up; it felt heavy, cold and wrong in her hands. She placed the stone back into his place.
"You I know how to help...." she whispered to.
She needed to talk to him, to tell Alaunus exactly what happened. Maybe he'd feel better having heard the truth. She walked to the room Signny had given her, now hers and Alaunus's. She opened the door and found him standing by the window looking out.
"Alaunus..." she sighed. "I need to tell you something...."
"I know," he said, a touch of ice in his voice.
"I didn't know what I was doing." she said. "All those years spent with out you, the pain of the souls, having been released, it all just..." her throat burned and tears stung her eyes, running down her face. Alaunus turned and forced her to the door, placing his arms on either side of her, essentially trapping her.
What the hell was he doing??
"I know you let him fuck you against that wall..." he said coldly, a mix of anger and torment in his eyes.
Something wasn't right with him.
He stood and stepped back, Andraste stepping away and Alaunus leaving the room, slamming the door shut.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Kidding me right...

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 am

-Fenrir

Feng and I finished skinning the wolves and cleansing the fur before depositing it into our bags.
I would've felt sorry for the wolves, I mean it was too easy, but eh this was nature's way eh? Sell or be sold.
As I saddled up Aeolus a thought occurred to me.
"Feng where did you leave your horse?"
Feng looked at me sheepishly.
"Kidding me right..."
I looked at Aeolus who shrugged at me, a look that said, "He's a dumbass, you know this."
Sometimes I wondered if Feng wasn't completely human, like me...
He'd gotten hear this fast, on foot? The fuck?
I swung up onto Aeolus with one fluid motion and turned to him.
"Well, see you back in town."
As Aeolus began to pick up speed, arms suddenly grabbed my waist and Feng swung up behind me.
I shot him a look, "You're kidding me right?"
He shrugged, "So we'll have a girl or 4 when we get back, why you have to make everything so gay all the time?"
I growled and faced front, wishing that If I pictured it hard enough, Feng would just disappear from existence.
"Whatever, you say that as your "arrow is poking me in the back."
We rode back in silence, we'd worked with each other more often than not and were not under the impression that every silence must be filled with bullshit.
On the edge of town I dismounted and Feng gave me a surly look, "Don't wanna be seen with me is that?"
I rolled my eyes, "People will already have enough misconceptions what with you showing up during almost all my hunts."
He dismounted, "So i'm a greedy fuck like you and go after the highest pay offs, why would I waste my time on the small fry?"
I let Aeolus run free, there was no way he would ever suffer the indignity of being treated like cattle in a stable, the manager and four of his ribs had learned that lesson the hard way.
We handed the pelts over to Dycen and collected our hefty reward.
Hehe keep this up, and I'd be able to afford my airship soon.
The day I'd slaughtered the ranchers trying to capture Aeolus, two of his legs broken, and gashes in his side, I'd looked into his bright blue eyes and swore to him one day he would fly.
It'd taken a hefty sum to pay for the magicks worked by the healer to restore his running, but never had I looked back.
"I'm beat, you gonna check in too?"
Feng nodded.
"Its your turn to pay for the room."
Feng shook his head, "No I did it last time."
Bull shit you did...
"Ugh lets handle this the adult way. Rock Paper Scissors."
We threw down.
Paper X2
"God looks like both of us thinking of money again."
We threw down.
Scissors X2
"Hehe working with swords all day, come home to an evening with lesbians," Feng grinned.
We threw down.
Rock X2
"Ok now we just want to hit each other cuz this is fucking ridiculous," I growled.
We threw down.
Me paper, him rock.
"Yeah you wanna wrap yourself around my rock hard body," Feng gritted through his teeth as he coughed up the money and trudged towards the inn.
I waited a few minutes, then made my way to the back of the inn.
I let my ears pick up the sound of Feng's voice, then stepped back, gauged the height and-
In an explosion of speed, I hurtled at the wall at breakneck pace, running straight up along its side, my boots specifically designed for traction as I grabbed the ledge of the seventh floor, third room to the right and slipped inside.
A single bed.
"Cheap ass," I threw the comment at him as I took the couch.
He paid for it, and rule of thumb, dont fuck around with sleeping arrangements when you get a free room.
I propped my boots up over the armchair and settled back.
"Hey princess, come rub my feet will you?"
Feng flipped me one and slid into bed.
I closed my eyes, recalling that sweet scent, and my tattoo pulsed once more.
Damn prophecies...
zzzzz
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Its time that I show you Part. II

Post  Crimson.Glow Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:10 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 110
Dorion could feel her aggression towards him. He understood her anger. She was furious from what he had done years ago. Her words were strong and he knew that this was hidden within in for so long. He knew if they ever met again the discussion would come up somehow.

Her ice somewhat pierced into his skin and caused blood to come down onto his shoulders. His own blood poured down him and her screaming irritated him so much. His body began to surge an electric current causing the ice around him to shatter now freeing him from her confinements. He was now able to take the floor of this argument.

Dorion could see her instance ready to send more beams his way. He swung to the right pinning her against the wall from sending another attack his way. Her face became pale and her stance was as stiff as a stone. A gasp of fear escaped her mouth and her body shook violently. He had sent her into a episode it seemed.

To calm her down he let go placing her and gently placed her gently on a chair. She slowly stopped shaking catching her breaths moments at a time. He stood there waiting for her to calm down. Her eyes were closed and tears were streaming.

YOU BASTARD!

Shiva tried to attack him again but, Dorion placed her back onto the chair hoping that she would calm down. After many screaming attacks, slaps to his chest, her nails trying to dig into his skin, he got her to sit down and just listen for a moment.

"I know we do not have the best history, goddess. Trust me I know. I was a newborn then and I know it doesn't justify what I have done to you and what can happen... especially with...what now lies within you...It wasn't my intention to do that but you must listen to what I have to say. This could benefit us in the fight against the sins. I feel Odin knew what had happened and knew it would come in handy one day. Por Favor, just listen to what I have to say," Dorion tried to explain.

AND WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU! AFTER WHAT YOU....JAI...LERIC...

"DON'T YOU EVER...SAY HIS NAME LIKE...," Dorion paused, "Please, just spare a moment and listen to my words.

Shiva stopped and fixed her dressed and hair bent out of shape from their battle. She sighed as she held her beating heart knowing that she needed to calm down and listen. She sat down and Dorion took a seat far from her. This wasn't going to be easy to say but, it needed to be done.

"It began a few months ago. . ."

Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Back to Odins Temple

Post  Emille Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 am

Emille realized that it was still to early to meet up with Freya. Maybe they should wait a bit before heading out. She gently tugged on Richter waking him up "Come on lil bro it's time to go." The morning light and the warmth of the sun felt refreshing to her. Richter yawned and got up rubbing his eyes.

"Sis can you give me a piggy back ride I'm still a little sleepy..." Richter asked with his eyes half closed.

Emille rubbed his head "You're such a lazy boy you would tell me the same thing when we we're younger. Whenever we would have to go to the market to fetch stuff for me you would always make me carry you. Oh well climb on!" Emille kneeled down allowing Richter to climb on her back. The temple wasn't too far anyways so it wouldn't take too long. She wondered who else was still there...

By the time they reached the temple Richter was walking again. Emille walked past the garden outside and stopped. She noticed a white haired young man one of the people that came with Richter. "Hey Richter do you know his name?" She said pointing at him

Richter shrugged "No I never actually got to find out any of their names. I was passed out from over exertion most of the time..."

Emille grinned "Well then now's our chance to meet new people! Bonds is what this world needs more of so let's go make some!" Emille dragged Richter with her and together they sat next to the white haired man. Emille took note of his features he wasn't bad looking at all, he was actually pretty cute. Emille got really close to his face she suddenly stopped. He looked like he was...crying? She grabbed his hand softly without realizing it "Are you okay...?"

The young man looked at her and softly pulled his hand away from her grasp "I'm fine I'm sorry but I would really like to be alone right now..."

Emille felt helpless but nodded softly. "I know you don't know us but if you need anything don't hesitate to ask I mean we were all summoned here after all so why not help each other through tough times right?" Emille said giving him a warming smile. "Isn't that right Richter? By the way I'm Emille"

Richter nodded softly. "Mmhmm trying to do stuff alone when you have people who can help is stupid!"

The man stayed quiet. Emille decided it was best to just leave him be for now whatever was clawing at the man's soul he would not tell her, at least not yet.

Emille pulled Richter close "Oh I know let's give him a show we can spar!"

Richter's eyes widened "Spar? Sis are you nuts!"

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Emille got herself in a battle stance "Don't hold back lil bro!"

Richter sighed and got himself in a battle stance. He whispered in his head "Ifrit lend me a little bit of your strength please..." His hand's suddenly lit up. Richter was surprised but was happy that Ifrit
listened. Richter sent a fireball flying at Emille with his left hand and with his Right rose a wall of flame from under her.

"Ohh lil bro you're getting serious it seems haha alright!" Emille jumped back dodging the wall of fire. With her staff she dispersed the fire ball. She started to chant and quickly and sent a light spell out "Photon!". A big ball of light surrounded Richter but ended up back firing completely the spell flung itself back at Emille sending her flying.

Richter scratched his head nervously "Oh crud!...Sis are you ok?"

Emille felt her face turn red "Ehehe yeah sheesh I really suck at this!" she really needed to step her game up if she wanted to stand a chance against the six sins...

Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Light intertwined

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 am

I watched the girl, Emille right? Stand up and blush, but deep down I knew she was frustrated.
A young girl like that, being dragged into a fight for the world against sin itself? With her little brother in tow? She shouldn't have to deal with that, she should be dating boys and figuring out who she was, and going to school and choosing a life for herself. Not wondering if she'll die the next day because she can't control her magick.
I stood and crossed over to her, "My name is Vigil, come sit down with me."
I sat cross legged and she did the same across from me.
"Take a deep breath, drawing in positive energy," we inhaled in unison, "now expel the negative."
We breathed together.
"Light magick is the magick of life, the energy of life itself."
I combed my fingers through the grass and then stretched both hands out, palms upturned and nodded as she placed hers on mine.
"Dark magick forcefully contorts the flow of life and takes away that which is freely given, however with light magick, we take this energy, this flow, and give ourselves to it, and it to us, then release."
White light flowed from my left hand through hers.
"Don't resist it, nor struggle to control it, simply let it be."
Her eyes widened, as my life force gathered momentum with hers, following the blood as it pumped through our veins, down in to her stomach.
"This is the center of our energy, the pool of life."
It traced back up her arm and into my right.
It was warm and innocent, unblemished by darkness and lust, and thoughts of loneliness, and it made me smile.
"Your magick is very strong Emille, don't lose sight of who you are, you have all the makings of a light magick user."
I allowed the magick to circle through us more, round and round in an endless cycle, opening our chakras and gates, purifying us from any negative energies that had surely accrued on a journey like this.
I looked her deep in her eyes, "You and I... we must be the light for all of us. If we let ours dim, the others will surely plummet into darkness... they will surely Fade."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Bounty Hunters Never Get A Good Night's Sleep.

Post  Fengolas Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:10 am

After somehow losing in Rock,Paper,Scissors I coughed up the gold to pay for the room. The price wasn't too steep, it was just the fact that I lost the damn Rock,Paper,Scissors game that ticked me off. Losing is not an option, especially when my opponent is Fenrir. I walked through the corridors leading to the room. Corridors not hallways. They were dimly lit with some crap candles, spelled of piss, and had some of the days rotting catch drying on the walls. I got to my room and opened the door, kind of expected Fenrir to already be there. He wasn't, he was full of surprises today. I looked around at the shit of room, and wondered to myself "Is there nothing better waiting for me?". Before I could get sidetracked with that thought, there was Fenrir, on the window sill. Fast motherfucker he was. We got to laying down and he blurted out some crap joke and I tried to nod off. It felt like two minutes had gone by before Fenrir woke me up hastily. "Hunters approach, we've been set up." I thought to myself, "Really, not even one night's rest." As Fen and I readied ourselves for the oncoming assault we gave each other a reassuring look. We had done this so many times before that I knew what he was thinking, and he know what I planned on doing. It was actually quite frightening we knew each other so well. It wasn't long before they five bounty hunters after us tried to "sneak" into our rooms. It saddened me how shitty some of my hunter brethren were. They finally opened the door to see us already awake and ready to fight. I had my dagger on my left thigh, and my bow ready in my hand. They came at us. Four of the five came charging while the fifth was an archer. I was going to just kill them off but then both Fen and myself saw Dycen, just outside the door watching to see the outcome. It was at that point we both realized he was behind this. Fen looked at me at blurted out " Teleport!" He grabbed onto my cape, and within a second we were out on some trees just a couple of yards from the tavern. I was a bit ticked off that I had trusted Dycen just a few hours ago, well somewhat trusted. I took this as a personal insult and with that decided to ravage the top floor of the tavern. I sat my arrow centered. I closed my right eye, and cocked back. "KuĂ isĂą bĂ ozhĂ !", or Quick Explosion. Within seconds my arrow was lit and already in the tavern. The arrow hit the back wall as intended, and well boom. The whole top floor of the tavern was no more. A little too flashy for a bounty hunter, but I had to show off just a bit for Fen. The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Archer-male-518x800
Fengolas
Fengolas

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty A light that can guide the world

Post  Emille Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 am

Emille nodded softly and gave Vigil a cheesy smile followed by a thumbs up "Of course! If we try our best I'm sure we have nothing to worry about!"

That wasn't it...Emille didn't just want to be a light for this group. She wanted to be a light that could guide the world. Someone everyone could depend on. She wanted to help everyone with their burdens. Show them that even though life throws you horrific things it can still be grand. Emille tried casting Photon again this time it was a success. The ball of light hit Richter unexpectedly and exploded on contact sending him flying.

Richter went flying from the impact of the Photon spell. He turned his hand's into claws and slammed them on the floor to slow himself down.

"You did it Emille! But ow that hurt!" Richter rubbed his face softly. He noticed that Ifrit was slowly granting him more and more of his power. He didn't question him about it who knew what kind of fit that would cause. Richter sat next to his sister again.

"Pshh you actually doubted my lil bro! Anyways thank's a lot Vigil!"

Emille grabbed his hand and shook it vigorously. "I feel I can cast a lot of the spells I had trouble with way better now with this explanation!"

Emille looked deep into Vigils eyes trying to pin point his pain. She sighed and laid on her back looking at the clouds. "Sooo why was a handsome guy like you crying...? Oh oh I know it's love isn't it!" Emille got up and looked at his face trying to see if that was it.

Emille got up confidently "If that's it then I can totally help!" She said with a cheerful determination. It was funny she felt like she could help others when it came to love but...would she ever experience that wonderful feeling? Love....that was the true light that could guide a world to eternal peace.
Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Don't walk away

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:12 am

No, he wouldn't leave her like this. She had no idea what was going on with him but ignoring this wasn't going to make it any better. Go ahead be angry, but don't be angry and silent. Angry, Andraste pulled the door open and stalked down the hall, catching Alaunus out on the terrace. He was staring out into the mountains again, same direction, the exact same direction every time.
"Alaunus." she said, trembling, her racing. "Don't ignore me, be mad, scream at me something but don't ignore me!" He didn't move. "Yes it was a mistake to sleep with him, I see that now but, but if it mattered so much then why did you say not to wait?! I'm not trying to justify this, I'm just trying to understand." Again, nothing. "Alaunus what is wrong?" She walked forward and rested a hand on his.
He turned and smacked her hand away, slamming his fists down on the stone ledge, cracking it.
"There is something....wrong." he admitted. "I don't know what it is....there's this hatred I feel." He turned and looked at her, pain in his eyes. A few days had passed since he'd returned and in that time all they'd done was argue, train and indulge their desires though the previously mentioned felt....distant. Clearly something was wrong, Alaunus was never a possessive man yet when they made love (if you could call it that anymore) he acted like he was trying to lay claim over, never meeting her eyes and disappearing into the bathing room.
"Maybe I can help." she said, desperate for her Alaunus back.
"You can't, Andraste could have but..." he met her eyes and she saw nothing but pure pain. "I don't know you. Everything about you is different."
"What...." she was completely confused. "I'm still the same Andraste. Yes I may not look exactly as I did but....but that's the price you pay. You don't look the same either but..."
"That's it too, Ana." he said, calling her by her nickname. Her heart hurt. She hadn't heard anyone call her that in so long. "I'm not me anymore, I'm someone else. I have this burning rage inside me, this...this hatred!!"
"For what?" she felt weak, tired and lost. When they were alive then all it look was a smile or even a glance to make them feel better about everything. Alaunus sighed and walked to her. He looked down into her powdered blue eyes, tracing her stone colored jaw line, running a hand through her dusted red hair and tracing the stary river marking over her eye. He grabed her shoulders and looked down, tears in his eyes.
"For you." he hesitated, wanted to kiss her so badly, but completely unable to. He walked away.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Who's hand was that?

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 am

Had he really just admitted to the woman he would marry that he felt anger and hatred for her? Yes, yes he had and now she was standing on the terrace, beside herself because of him. Alaunus sat on the top of the domed roof of the temple, tears streaming down his face. He looked down at his hand, remembering the shadowed woman from the Cathedral. She had looked so much like Andraste...his Ana yet it seemed now....she hadn't been. Turning his hand over he noticed a thin black band over his heart finger, when had that gotten there? He tried to remove it but found it stuck fast. A woman's voice whispered of betrayal and his own desire too....
No, no, no!! Whoever that man had been , Alaunus knew he didn't deserve death.
Didn't he?
NO!!
Maybe confronting the man would help him, understand it more. Clearly he couldn't talk to Andraste about it but maybe understanding why this man would take another man's fiance. Alaunus lifted off and alighted down, searching for the man with the dark hair.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Casmir alighted down in the cover of the trees, furling his wings back in a small star burst of white light.He knew the known presence of a Denicalis was feared so he made sure to never fly straight into the village, he also made sure the hood of close covered his face; his skin was a greyish purple color so the shadow that fell over his features simply made him look pale. Casmir walked throuhg the village gates, nodding to the town guards as he passed. His back ached teribly and he couldn't remember the last time he'd slept in a bed, a month or so maybe? He spotted an inn close to the gates, music and laughter, as well as a few drunks, stubbing from the warmly light windows and door way. Better then nothing right? Like he expected, the main room was light by candles placed on each table, a few patrons at tables, one containing four lively guardsmen. He walked to the inn keeper, asking for a room for the night. He paid the price (surprisingly cheap) and headed toward the stairs. Passing the table, he heard one of the men refer to the waitress in a way he wouldn't dare repeat. Casmir stopped and looked at the man. Unbeknownst to him, Casmir grapped hold of the man's head and slammed it into the table, smashing the plate. He tossed a few coins to the inn keeper as compensation for the plate, nodded to the waitress and headed up to his room. Behind him, the guard captain ran in and question the inn keeper. Apparently these four guards had been a problem in the past and were henced reprimanded for yet another discrepancy. Casmir opened the door to his room, finding nothing more then a trunk, dresser, side table and bed in the small room. He removed his cloak and draped ito on the trunk, running a hand through is white hair, tracing the small horns on his head. His bind the Cennunon had changed him over the years. he lay down on the bed, completely exhausted, and slightly irritated by the voices from the next room, something about rock, paper, scissors. he closed his eyes at some point, thank ful for the peace.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Shiva.X Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:05 pm

"I am keeping that promise. So now you understand why I am doing this," Dorion said.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 411

Shiva was surprised by Dorion's story. She had no idea that he was going through something so difficult. Although he caused her much pain in the past, she knew that karma came back to him and hurt him the worst way possible. She understood why he wanted to join along the warriors now and defeat Freya. What surprised her the most was that Freya saw only Dorion's negative trait and not what he truly desired.

"I understand now. . .I will never forgive you for what happened to me on that day but, I will say this. I will try to help you the best way I can for you to reach this goal. Let us leave this room and join the other warriors. I think we will need to bond with them in order for us to defeat the sins," Shiva said.

The two left side by side and headed to the garden where everyone was preparing for the long road ahead.
Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Not over yet

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

The wind carried the ringing of blades being drawn to my ear, and I touched Feng's shoulder.
"Not over yet."
Seven soldiers bull rushed us from the cover of the woods and I stared them down.
Should I even draw Somnolence and Nightveil?
I smiled, yeah these ass holes woke me up.
In a single fluid motion the blades were in my hands.
"Feng take a seat, this won't take long."
"Aw c'mon you cant expect me to-"
I struck behind his knees and he felt to a kneel as I flipped backwards then sprang off his shoulder, reaching heights humans could only marvel at as i dove forward, slicing with my blades dispatching of three in one sweep.
Two soldiers rushed my sides and I parried, relying on the sound of the wind severed by their attacks to gauge the arc of their swings.
I drove my blade forward on my right, catching him in his gut as I twisted then kicked off him pulling my blade free as I spun my second assaulter around with a kick across his face, then slicing downwards with both blades.
Five down...
The last two turned tail and ran.
"Go ahead Feng, i'm bored."

Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Pushy Plushie

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:08 pm

I flopped onto my belly yet again.
"Confound this body!"
I swatted pebbles away with my tail.
"Moohahahah die pebbles! You inferior matter"
I waddled across the street and made my way to the base of the tavern door, looking up at the handle beyond my reach.
"Away with ye! Thrice-damed door, I have naught the time to do battle with thou!"
Gathering energy from within, I let loose with an explosive burst of power as I struck the door with a flourish.
*Squeak*
I hung my head dejectedly.
Oh the life of a vestige-emperor-turned-plushie-by-irresponsible-grand-wizards.
"The universe thinks to trifle with me!? Toraquiel lord of the spirits?"
The door exploded inwards at my involuntary emotional burst of magick.
"Who the hell do you think you are bursting in here with all that noise??"
He looked down at me, completely inert.
"The coward tries to bang down my door and leaves some doll as some twisted joke?"
He picked me up by my wings unceremoniously.
Unhand me you vile cur! I thought to myself.
Revealing that one is a magically infused plushie would not be the most prominent display of mental acumen.
And so I bide my time... but one day you shall all bow down to me!
He dumped me on the serving counter muttering, "Leila will find this thing cute."
My ears perked up.
Women?
Perhaps I should invest in conquering this tower in the name of all that was Toraquiel.
Hmmm hmm hmm.
"Bar wench! Fetch me a beer!"
The woman (and her glorious bazoombas) wheeled around and decked the drunkard beside me fully in the face, before returning to her work.
I waved a paw in the air, lifting the beer bottle from its perch three feet away to present itself before me.
I seized it and downed the contents with relish.
Toraquiel 1 bar 0!
Now...for my next target....
I scanned about and saw an unattended bottle of malibu shining gloriously beneath the counter.
I hopped up and dove off the counter, bouncing lightly onto the floor and then I made that bottle surrender to me as well.
Toraquiel 2 bar 0!
The room was so much more...colorful all of a sudden.
Had the cosmos begun to finally acknowledge my glory and revolve around me?
Everything began to spin and I smirked.
"That's right, the world finally has accepted its rightful place as my servant-"
A boot to my rump sent me sprawling on to the floor.
Hiss! I shall have my revenge!
I rolled back and forth, seeking to rise to my feet.
Creation be damned! The makings of penguins had more ingenuity than that of this accursed plushie dragon.
That sorcerer will pay...oh how he will grovel, the very thought made my head spin around in a circle.
Sorcerer's long shaft! I must remember to tamp down my majestic emotions, such a body cannot house the soul of the poet that was I! Toraquiel, lord of the spirits!
I summoned a slight breeze to set me upon my feet and then turned to the upstart who had touched the royal plushie!
A denicalis? What was he doing here?
One such as he should have the foresight to recognize my grandiose status.
World domination shall begin with this one.
Pounce!
The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 T130478449612e0ec51dbff9915d13fc0a87873dc332The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 2Q==
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Determination

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 pm

-Fade
If I wasn't worth of him, then I would create a world of peace in which he was happy and the one who could be worthy of him would eventually find him.
I held my katana before me with utmost focus, sweat beading along the muscles of my torso and arms as I tensed and then release, going through a series of complex strokes and stabs.
Every slash, sever another memory of him...release everything.
I closed my eyes found oblivion, the nothingness that too was everything, and where the tapestry of clarity was woven.
I would be ready, the Gods would emerge on the solstice with their full power:
The darkest day of the year.
However, that too was the day that my power would pique.
And all that stood before me would fall.
Vigil, I will forever be your shadow. Closer to you than anyone, never away from your side.
But you will never notice me, and you will never be mine...
But so long as I reigned in the darkness, you will forever be upheld in the world of light.
I didn't believe in Freya's promises for a second.
Lust can never touch love.
Freya can never give me what I want.
I'll play along with her schemes, the six sins will be extinguished and upon the precipice of her victory-
a shockwave of darkness scarred the wall before me as I flourished my katana-
I will take everything from her, just as she has taken everything from me.
Everything I wanted...all shattered in the span of one action.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Determination Part 2

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 pm

I hid the pain so evident in my heart from her and forced a smile,
"I've come to an understanding, it was something I knew from the start but didn't want to accept is all, so I haven't lost anything."
Liar.
"I've dwelt on it for far too long, and seeing you has reminded me that all of us must do our best."
It's time to leave.
"Don't forget the things I've said Emille, and watch that brother of yours. As for me there's something that I have to do...something I can only do alone."
I held the pentacle tightly to calm my nerves.
I'd go to the astral plane to find more spirits to increase my power.
I can't ever be the one for him...
I will stand in the harsh rays of the sun so that he may bask in the coolness of the shadows.
To create a world where Fade can find a wife...children...a career- a life.
Knowing that he was happy in whatever world-
That was enough for me.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Power

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

That vampire, Dorion, had somehow managed to fight off Andraste and I on his own, and maybe If I fought with him again, it would reawaken those incantations I had used.
After the battle it was almost like my mind had repressed them once more.
There was a very dark nature within me, and If I was going to stand a chance against sin,
I would have to become darker than the sins themselves.
Dorion was my best chance.
I located him easily, his was the most alien aura of all of us, and I traced it back to him.
As I entered his room, he looked up at me curiously and I leaned against the door frame.
"As much as I loathe to admit it... we need to talk, I need your help and you need mine."

Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty WHERE IS THE FOOOOOD!

Post  Emille Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Emille and Richter watched Vigil walk away into the distance.

Richter scratched his head "Sis shouldn't we go after him...?"

Emille shook her head left to right. "No it's something he has to do on his own. We would just get in the way." Emille felt her stomach grumble. Since she started her journey she hasn't really eaten much. "Sheesh I'm starviiiing! You would think that they would welcome us with food!. I mean it's not like we're gods we need to eat!" Emille sighed and got up

Richter looked at a nearby lake deep in thought.

Emille looked at her brother confused "Hey what's wrong?"

Richter looked up at her "Sis...don't you think it's weird that we we're summoned here by Odin and instead meet that Lusty devil girl? What happened to Odin?"

Ifrit couldn't help but wonder the same thing. Lust was pretty strong so the possibility of he disposing of Odin wouldn't shock Ifrit. If that was the case these kids needed to be a lot more careful. Ifrit felt like Lust wasn't going to bring joy to these children at all.

Emille crossed her arms "Hmmm I don't know...To be honest Richter I don't entirely trust this Lust...but regardless getting rid of the sins would lead to a more peaceful world right? That in itself is a good deed. Anyways I'm to hungry to think right now come on we're going to go find some grub!"

Richter was dragged off by his sister. He couldn't help but let out a sigh "Sheesh you get distracted so easily sometimes..."
Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Sigh/

Post  roeyrandom Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Aurora looked around the garden as she took a seat on a bench. Aniu following her as her laid by her feet. Aurora looked down as her hair fell forward and smile took to her cheeks. She pale skin sparkled sitting back she sighed. Moro has yet to come see her, was something wrong she began to wonder? Maybe she was too busy with Odin, little to know he was gone and Freya was taking a stand.

"Everything alright?" Aniu asked her.

"Mhmm. Aurora nodded.

"The whispers? It is the trees talking again. About the hunter. Aurora it is all rumors"

But Aurora knew the trees never lied. People did and Aniu was trying to protect her when it was her who needed to protect her family. Lightly she pushed her hair behind her left ear she continued to smile.
roeyrandom
roeyrandom

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Unbound

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 pm

-Vigil

I knew who I needed to see.
Aurora, she was a manifestation of the earth itself, If she came with me, I'd have a higher chance of success if she was with me.
I searched for her (If Fade had been here i'd have found her sooner...) and after an hour I managed to find her amongst the gardens.
She was so at home here, the garden seemed to cradle her in its arms as she stood there looking reflective in the moonlight.
"Aurora, we need more power if we are to fight the sins... Freya demonstrated that easily and the solstice has yet to arrive, I need your help."
I kneeled before her in supplication, "Will you go to the spirit world with me?"
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Ahh.

Post  Shiva.X Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 510

Both Dorion and Shiva went their separate ways to hopefully interact with the other warriors here in Odin's Temple. Shiva needed a place to meditate for a while so she headed off into the gardens where she practiced all her energies on the water that laid before her. She began to practice some water attacks and then meditate. She loved when she had moments like this to herself. She could reflect on her inner thoughts.

Shiva wondered what would become of these battles. Who would die or survive these battles? Would friendships grow or break? Would people find love a long the way? All those questions stirred in her head as she hope nothing but good things for everyone on this journey.

She laid down onto the fountain letting the cool air gently touch her skin. It was so soothing and Shiva couldn't ask for a better time of peace then this. After all, who knew when she would get another moment like this once the battles began.
Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty que quieres, chico?

Post  Crimson.Glow Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 F10

Dorion had left Shiva's side because, he knew her guardian would make a large fuss about it. He didn't feel like being outdoors for the moment so he looked for a library of some sort. He was sure Odin had something like this among this temple. Some sort of room on books of the sins, the lands, anything that could just spark his interest for the moment.

After all he had just told Shiva something he had been holding back for almost a year now. It pained him to think of it all again but, she needed to know. After all maybe she could help him seek what he really wanted at the end of this journey. But until then he needed to clear his mind of such pain and seek the comforts of a good book. A good book comforted Dorion every now and then.

He had finally found a book that struck his interest. It was a book about the underworld and what humans thought they knew. It was quite humorous actually. They thought they knew areas where the gates to hell may lead. Dorion chuckled every now and then and read through it rather quickly. After reading that book he found a book on roman history. Since he was bored enough he might as well.

Soon after a boy entered the room. Dorion had recognized him from the times they were in the forest. He wasn't sure why he was here but maybe he had something to say or he wanted something for Dorion. Dorion knew his time for reading was over and now it was time to get down to the real purpose of this journey to Odin's Temple.

"As much as I loathe to admit it... we need to talk, I need your help and you need mine."

"It seems that there is something on your mind. I am not sure how you want me to help you but, I am willing to listen for the time being. Qué es lo que quieres, chico," Dorion said as he walked his way over to him.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 211

Translations
What is it that you want, little boy?
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty Time to be alone.

Post  Leviathan Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Levi510

Since Shiva didn't need Leviathan at the current time he decided to take the time to admire the earth around him and maybe rest somewhere peaceful. Usually rest would occur in his dragon state but, because the waters here were small he would have to rest in human form. He found a small brook off in the distance where he could be alone.

He hoped that Shiva was alright with the vampire from earlier. If she was in desperate danger she would have called him by now. He was sure she was meditating somewhere and practicing her skills. He leaned against the cool rocks as the sun was setting near by. It soothed him feeling that across his skin. His eyes began to close as his mind began to wander into a realm of dreams.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 9 Empty A challenge issued

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 am

She found herself in the woods again, a tree burning at her feet. The red and orange Myst around her hands flared again and she sunk her claws into the nears tree, igniting it. It too crashed to the forest floor. She was breathing heavily, anger surging through veins like fire.
What the hell had she done to deserve such hatred from him?! She'd endured the souls anger, fears and pain for him, all in hopes of using their power to bring him back and now....
Freya! She'd brought him back! That must be it! She'd used the soul that had been left behind, the Ghost of the burning man in chains from the village, to forcibly bring Alaunus back.
It was unnatural, and wrong.
She needed to blow off steam, maybe a training match would help. She thought of Shiva and her guardian, the man with the dragon's eyes. Perhaps the man with the dragon's eyes would prove a challenge for her. She closed her eyes and sent her energies out world, linking to a living soul (something she'd never been able to do before Arianrhod) and found the man in question; a sleep near by. Calming down for the moment she traced the trail and found him, lounging in a glade.
"Leviathan is it?" she asked, seeing one eye open from the man. "Care to show a Denicalis just what a guardian is capable of?"
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum