Awakened Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

+8
Emille
Leviathan
roeyrandom
Vigilant Fade
Crimson.Glow
Richter
WinterWolff1205
Shiva.X
12 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Desperation Calls

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3UPVMaZKC2nDe6VkcVwxBm510AcrgSxO3-lbVtRKrlMIZmFOL

-Vigil

"Okay everyone stand back, I will invoke Hecate's power and then we will cast the spell."
I reached deep down into myself, to that connection to nature untainted by civilization and its codes, but back to the beginning to humanity's primal origins: instinct, the purest of magick.
"Chords of the universe resonate! Body...mind...spirit... quintessence become one! Covent of Magick I invoke thee! Hecate!"
The symbol exploded with power beneath me, rocking the foundations of the cave itself as magick surged through me, but unlike the usual rapture that accompanied the bonding between the spirits and myself, this was agony.
A concussive blast hit the air and sent everyone sprawling away from the wild magick raging about within the circle.
I stood in shock as Hecate hovered over me, eyes burning with dangerous eldritch light.
"Consorting with vampires and thou hast the gall to summon me?? With that devil's ambrosia intoxicating your veins? Vampires are an abomination that have severed all ties to the earth, I shall never allow such a union."
She pointed a finger at me with all the deadliness of a hurricane.
"You dabble in magicks that you do not understand, do not call to me again with such inebriation, or you will truly understand the brevity that is human life."
And without further ado, she vanished, scorch marks destroying the summoning circle with her scorn."
I turned to Wolffstar, "Damn it! I can't do the spell without her, I don't have any other pacts that can help-"
I gave Wolffstar a once over, and thought about her raven wings, and then glanced at Fade from my periphery.
I had summoned her once more on Fade's behalf, but the price had been great.
I was out of options though, Richter was out there, wounded and alone.
"Hecate refuses to participate in this kind of magick... there is one other pact I have, but she is volatile, and I will have little control over myself once she is summoned, but she definitely has the power to facilitate the spell, the price will be great, so I cannot make this decision alone, what say you?"
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 pm

"If it's who I think you mean, then this will definitely be a challenge." Wolffstar said, straightening after the blast. She walked to stand near vigil, looking at the symbol drawn. There was only one other goddess Wolffstar knew of that would help and she was probably the worst of them. Hecate at least refused dealing with anyone who disrupted the natural flow of nature but this one? Oh no, she reveled in it.
"I have no problem with whatever is necessary," Wolffstar said, fingering the gem. ", so long as everyone remains safe. I'd prefer to not add your souls, or what ever," she glanced at Dorion ", to my collection."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty The Morrigan

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 pm

A summoning circle would not suffice for invoking the Morrigan.
No, the only way I could possibly enforce some sort of will over the self-entitled goddess would require double the binding magick, I'd learned my mistake the first time I ever made a pact with her.
I pulled the pentacle free from its resting place upon the chain against my neck.
It was gorgeous in my eyes, pure silver wrapped in electrum wire.
I never took it off, so it was fully attuned to my energy and I'd been storing power in it for a long time for summonings like this one.
Luckily Fade was unconscious, he would never let me perform the ritual.
Fade...
I shook my head, tightening my resolve.
"Spark of life extinguish, take back that which has been freely given! Oh ominous soliloquy, reverberate and tear the world asunder. Covenant of Destruction I invoke thee! Morrigan!"
At once a dark void opened within me and I felt the caress of death, of flowers wilting to the sullen earth below.

"Hello lover."
She pressed a kiss to my lips soft and sensual, then rough and possessive as the union took place.
I closed my eyes and was swept away.

I blinked, and took in my surroundings before laying out in a cat-like fashion, unbuttoning my shirt as I did.
"Oh he has such the glorious body, I'll never understand his fascination with clothes, mmmm it simply detracts from battle alacrity."
They stared at me in shock and I licked my lips.
"What? You've never seen a goddess before? You people really should get out more." I rolled my eyes.
"Alright take a seat and link hands, we're going to do this spell and then I will tell you the price for my cooperation, and If the quota is not fulfilled, I'll take my payment from you without hesitation."
I allowed the implications to settle in.
"So? Who's ready for a little trip to the world of darkness?"

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg2TlGv4De6ILsTyQ63DERAuAjJwRU99rvhratWnC0WBCeX2YLAA
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty A Challenger Appeares

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Glow

Wolffstar watched the man/woman (what??) undress slightly. Sure it looked like Vigil but Wolffstar could see Morrigan's essence hovering near. Wolff stood a ways back, unclipping her amulet and wrapping it around her bracer, setting the stone into the empty socket. She felt threatened by the "goddess's" power. Wolff may have been a pet to a lesser being but her full potential was only subdued by Charon's leash. Ultimately she was truly the pet of Hades as her own master was the God's servant. There was no doubt in Wolff's mind what the price would be; death. It always was. The souls she'd seen down in the River before her release that were the most tormented and often the strongest, were always those sacrificed in the name of this very woman. She also knew Morrigan wouldn't tolerate completion and Wolff's connection to death wasn't going to go over well. She needed to be prepared for what ever the goddess (pfft please) chose to do.
She felt the shadows gather and her eyes flash crimson
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Without a shadow of a doubt

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRltmwiD3sKrCqv8ZcXRPgwvDoQlXkFgjAu7eT27YXDG6J4EtjW3w

-Vigil

I extended my hand first to Dorion, and then to the dark angel, him on my left and her on my right.
Dorion was sex on a stick, electricity shot up my arm at the contact, mystery clinging to every fiber of his beings like skin-tight black leather.
I would definitely get him in bed later, would prove very entertaining using Vigil's body... but eh, i'm a death goddess, I watch the battlefield for fallen souls, and get my hands dirty here and there, one can hardly fault my voyeuristic streak.
I grinned, flashing him a flawless smile, eyes simmering with deliberate, provocative heat.
His eyes narrowed, lust evident in them, whether it was bloodlust or sexual lust, i didn't care, lust in any form would suit my passions.
I turned my attention to the woman holding my other hand tightly, suspicious and aggression gracing her gothic beauty. Beauty, strength, and a way with death? Hell. No.
"You're entirely too pretty for a fellow consort of death, I really should kill you."
Touching my power was even more intimate than that of touching a lover, but as I moved to release the surge of negative energy that would rip the woman to shreds, something seared my neck.
Looking down, I purred,
"Oh he never lets me play, although a man who knows his bondage is definitely one to keep around."
"We'll save the foreplay for later kids, for now, I need you to channel your energy into me, I will be the apex, the one to direct the magick as the intricacies of this spell will elude your feeble minds."
Wolffstar and Dorion closed their eyes, and with a subtle prod of power from me, they opened their wings in unison with my own, secluding us from the world in a veil of ebony feathers.
Wolffstar touched her fingers to the amulet around her neck, and I felt the delicious presence of souls within its depths.
Dorion's fangs extended, and his muscular frame rippled from exertion, his eyes glowing the most hauntingly lovely of blood reds.
With their power inundating me I seized hold of their essence and together we began our descent into the world below.
The world of shadows was a mirror to our own, however, there were no lies, no distortions of truth, no magick, no sanctuary could hide itself away from the scrutiny of the darkness, for here, everything above lay naked.
I drew upon the collective memories we had of the boy, forming them into a solid arrow that lay in my palm like winter itself.
I drew Vigil's bow and shot the arrow into the sky, watching as it angled away and then as if possessing a mind of its own, took off through the assimilation of violets, blues, indigoes and blacks that comprised this lovely world.
"Quickly now, do not let go of me if you wish to ever see the light of day."
With a bound, I leapt after the arrow, tugging their essence along with me as our astral bodies shot forward.
Finally after about twenty minutes, the arrow suddenly made a 90 degree angle and shot downwards, its target found. I took us downward, falling freely with abandon, reveling in the lack of gravity, of air resistance, of any vector or force or universal principle that was reserved for the world above.
In this world, my will was all I required.
I found the arrow piercing the shadowy outline of a boy, and I stroked my fingers over the arrows tip, diving its reflection in the otherworld.
I purred,"Found him."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty A boy in the Clearing

Post  roeyrandom Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Anime_15

Moro and Aurora took a long walk in the dry forest; it was healthy as many Kodama wondered around freely. Bonding with her mother felt well, but there time alone was interrupted as Aniu and a couple more cubs came along. Riding on her mother’s back when they joined Moro and Aurora for the walk, slipping down to the ground as her bare feet left prints in the dirt. A smile on her face as Aniu played with Aurora, their mother watching from behind. Turning around as Aurora start to running backwards, laughing aloud as her friend chased her. A smile on Moro’s face as she seen how happy her cubs were. Moro lived longer knowing that her family was content living on the new grounds.

As she continued to run backwards Aurora took a small fall when coming up on a clearing in the forest. Moro hurried to the small yell of her child, Aniu growling when their mother came up on the scene. The hair on her back stood up, Aurora rubbed the back of her head.

What! He looks like me, mother who is this boy?” Aurora picked herself up from the ground.

The crunch of leaves and sticks under her feet, her pale eyes glanced to her mother. Moro moved in her nose sniffing at the boy’s clothes. It hadn’t been just Aurora who could smell something foul about this human.

He is not just a human, but a demon. I can smell the foul stench on him. Come, he is still a trespasser and all trespasser face the consequences of our pack.

Moro picked the boy up in her mouth, her teeth only slightly piercing his flesh. Aurora climbed on the back of her trusty friend Aniu. They ran back to their den and the rest of the pack, as Aurora held tightly to the long hairs on her friend. Deep in the confines of her mind she knew something was not right. This boy seemed like a lot of trouble and trouble he would bring. The chilly airs hit her face as they came up to the end of the mountains. Lavishly covered in a thick white coat like her mother and Aniu. Her long raven hair flew back behind her as they returned home and Moro would bring the boy to the den.
roeyrandom
roeyrandom

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Not Amused.

Post  Crimson.Glow Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 am

As interesting as this other goddess was. Dorion felt no attraction to her what so ever. He was growing tired of all these people. It's not like him to be within a group of this mixture. He longed for his family and . . .but that didn't matter right now. Odin called for them and they had to make a few stops before. He wondered why was the boy so important to the group. What role would he play in this summoning. For now he would have to play nice no matter how many beautiful men and women he was surrounded by.

"Then if we know where he is . . .let's move forward then," he said.
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Furry situation

Post  Richter Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

Richter opened his eyes slowly trying to adjust to the brightness. He wondered how long he was out for.
"Kid you're lucky I burned that poison out of your system. Psh look at the situation you got us into. Now we're in some weirdo wolf den. Well not a problem if these wolf know what's good for them they wont attack us....Unless they want to be burnt to a crisp that is BAHAHAHA"

Richter sighed softly. A wolf den? How did he get here...? He sat up slowly and looked around no one was here. "Ifrit I want to know something... Why are you suddenly talking to me now? Why haven't you tried to make contact with me before?

"Eh when I was sealed in you, you were still just a kid. I mean, you still are a kid, but I think you would have been even more messed up if I did start talking to you. I cant have you getting in trouble for hearing crazy voices or something for now we share this body."
Richter nodded "Another thing...all those times I blacked out..."

"That was me taking over. I obviously could not let you come to harm or I would be in trouble."
"You killed my family...those villagers... why was I cursed with this? I'm just a kid I shouldn't have to be dealing with these stupid problems. I should be living a care free life" Richter wrapper his arms around his knees wanting to cry.

"Suck it up kid I don't want to be in your body either. That goddess is a little moronic trouble maker. I'm sure she's getting a kick out of this that tramp. Also I never meant to kill those people...well actually I'm lying I relished in that however I had to do it to keep you safe obviously."

"No you did it to keep yourself safe...it doesn't matter when I see the goddess she's going to pay for this.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Danger

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:37 am

Standing on the shores of the River, Charon watched the souls drift by. He felt Wolff's anger at the appearence of Morrigan. The boy was strong indeed to summon such a strong and vicious being. He knew that if the Morrigan was called again, he wouldn't be able to stop her; he knew Wolff's true potential, it was why he instilled the leash. She couldn't be let off just yet.

Stepping away from the circle, Wolffstar clung to the shadows, wrapping her wings around her. She didn't particularly care for the intrusion Morrigan wished to make. If an attack was made, Wolffstar knew she couldn't hold herself back. Not only did the being threaten her own Soul (she may have died but she still had one) but Wolff knew that if Morrigan claimed Wolffstar's soul, his would be at risk too and that wasn't something she was willing to have happen.
But for now, the boy was their target.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty From four legs to two

Post  roeyrandom Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Anime_16

Aurora left with a few others from the pack to hunt. Moro stayed behind since the boy was a danger to her clan. It would be better for her to keep everyone in a calm state of mind and well, keep the boy at bay from hurting her family. Any human was a threat; they were all natural born hunters. It all depended on whether they expanded the knowledge of the skill or not. Now just because all humans came off as threats did not mean Moro and her pack feared humans. It was humans who feared the demon beast as why one must set out to extinct their species. A long howl of Moro alerted Aurora and those out among the forest. Turning around with what they got they returned to the den.

It had been awhile since Aurora had taken the form of the beast. Aurora jogged back to her mother, blood stained her face. Finding the comfort of her mother as she whined, Moro laughed as she threw her head back to howl. Aurora joined as the rest of the pack one by one synced and in union sang.

My child, clean up and join us for an early dinner.” Moro touched her nose to that of her daughter. The one she raised to rightfully to walk in the footsteps of their leader.

Aurora did not argue as, she head back on all fours to the den, as she walked in her paws slowly return to their natural state. Entering on two feet as she quickly hurried to the slight platform toward the back of the den. Her white coat leaving her in only flesh, her long raven hair flew back behind her. Gracefully she moved across the room. The boy did not catch her eye as he was no concern of hers. In Moro’s bed lied her clothing. She wore a dark dress and over her shoulders a coat made by the fur of her mother. It kept her warm through the cold nights, held on by a fanged necklace. All given to Aurora by her mother.

roeyrandom
roeyrandom

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Don't Piss Me Off

Post  Crimson.Glow Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Dd10
Dorion looked outside of the cave and noticed that night was beginning to fall onto the lands and searching for the boy would be hard for some of them. Although night had no affect on him, he wouldn't be able to search without directions to the boy anyways. He figured suggesting sleep and a search in the morning would be alright to do and he knew that the others would agree with him.

"I suggest you all should rest considering it is nightfall," Dorion said.

The spirit possessing Vigil leaned towards Dorion messaging his shoulders and looking at him with seductive eyes. The feeling was nice; warm hands caressing his back. He liked the feeling of warmth but not in the way it was intended to be. He could feel she would suggest something more.

"I am not tired and I am sure you won't rest as well. If you would like I can make your night a little more interesting. There is also another female not too far from us who can join as well," said Vigil.

Dorion looked at Vigil with a evil glance. The spirit inside of him was a sex fiend like him but all the advances turned him away. He hated such creatures that threw themselves upon him just because of his vampiric natures. Although sex sounded like a lovely option he did not want to received or give it to someone who was possessed. One wouldn't know of the reactions to begin with. How would the actual Vigil react to such passions that happened to him?

"I shall pass. Let him rest and stop using his body for such acts. You do not impress me at all," Dorion said in a harsh manner.

"That's probably best" Wolffstar agreed, casting a glance at Vigil. He looked completely spent. She stretched out on the ground, letting her mind wonder before drifting into a waking sleep.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Ddd10

Dorion layed among a piles of rocks just to stretch out his body for the meantime while the others slept. He felt like a broken record but this wasn't his usual crowd. To be near all these live creatures, he was use to partners of the underworld. Demons, Werewolves, and his fellow Vampires. To be surrounded by many heartbeats wasn't too easy. We wanted to tear them apart, see the blood pour down them. He knew it was wrong to think in such a way but he could hear every bit of their bloods coursing through each body.

Dorion, you must not do that. Do not dishonor your father. Remember I am watching. Always.

"I know don't remind me," Dorion hissed to himself.
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Hello

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 am

The gate way was before her, the statue guardian figures standing over it, weeping. Around the rim of the mirror, she could see runes and symbols of every god or goddess linked to life and death; Isis, Osiris, Odin, Morrigan, Arianrhod and so forth. A thing string, gleaming silver, lead straight into the glassy surface of the gate way. What sparked her as interesting, however, was that in front of the Mirror, Wolffstar could see the shimmering image of a girl......

She awoke to the rising sun light streaming into the cave, a visage of the girl shimmreing then vanishing in burst of light.
"I see you." Wolffstar said, more to herself.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Convalescense

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtCFfQCahpzO-vAmRM3Fz8TuvnZ2Tper7neKnK9cXAvMjr-RxG

I felt the Morrigan go to sleep within me, she knew that my body needed to recover and she wanted it to endure so she could enjoy a living host.
Finally I had some time to myself.
I knelt beside Fade and checked his pulse.
Strong.
Yet, his body was so cold, and he still had not awakened yet.
This couldn't be simply because of the poison, I'd personally saw to it myself.
"Where are you?" I whispered as I laid down beside him wanting to give him my warmth.
If only I had Fade's psychic abilities, I could enter his dreams as he had for me. It pained me that in my time of need Fade had never left me, and here he was beside me yet he was completely alone.
The rest of the world saw only his strength, so why was it all I could ever see were vulnerabilities?
Laying there he looked so fragile, so close to breaking and I thought about him standing there eating that apple looking content, that something inside of me broke as well.
I pulled him to me and hugged him, wanting nothing more than for him to feel close to someone...close to me?
I shook my head. Don't go there.
Fade was only with me because of the pact, our relationship was solely a contract.
It was my fault, I'd never once considered if Fade even enjoyed being with me, I was always dragging him around and forcing him to fight in my relentless search for my spirits, more pacts...more power.
The serene look on his face made me wonder.
What do you want in life Fade? Could you have been content with a normal life?
Settling down somewhere, finding a career, finding...a wife... or kids?
That kind of life was definitely not for me, I needed to be traveling, to find excitement and danger. Magick was all that I needed right?
I pressed closer to him and my eyes began to shut.
All that I need...
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty The First To Arrive

Post  Shiva.X Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Odins10

It was a two day journey but finally Shiva arrived at Odin's Temple. To humans that surrounded these lands, Odin's Temple looked like it was an island with an abandoned temple but to the eyes of the immortals and those blessed with the powers from beyond it was a magnificent marble palace. Below them was a beautiful garden and a waterfall in the far distance.

She carefully climbed down Leviathan's head and gently touched his forehead. Whenever he was in this form his nature was a lot stronger then he usually was. He did not have much of a heart but the mind and soul of a uncontrollable beast. Her gentle touch knew how to calm him when he was like this. The Lords granted him to protect only a thousand years ago so their bond was still fairly new. She hoped that they would grow closer soon.

Soon a female approached in the distance and Shiva knew who it was. It was Signy one of Odin's many valkyries. She was one of the few who wasn't as wild as his other warriors. She battled among the rest of the valkyries but after many years of fighting she wanted to settle down and have a family and so she did.

"Shiva welcome, we are glad you have made it. You must understand this meeting is urgent but, you can not meet with Odin just yet. There are more that are here to meet with him. You shall meet him as a group," Signy explained.

"I see. . .then it must be important. I shall wait for them," Shiva agreed.

Signy bowed and left Shiva and Leviathan to themselves. She figured that waiting in the garden was her best option to do. To head to the garden though, Leviathan couldn't remain as he was.

"Tempus est esse mutare. Vultus amo a humana, Leviathan," she said.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Q11

Translation
It's time to change. Look human, Leviathan.

Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty The Protector

Post  Leviathan Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 2212

Leviathan understood Shiva's command. A dark blue aura surrounded the dragon and his large body began to disappear. A human like nature began to show. He stood tall towering over the goddess. His skin was as pale as winter but a body full of muscular structure. His hair was long and dark like the ocean's during the evening and his dragon like eyes still shined through to anyone who looked at them.

He noticed Shiva sat in the distance looking at the waters in the fountain she sat near. She seemed calm and she had no worry about what was to come. Who were these other people they were waiting for. What if this was a test and he had to protect her. Then again he did not know the true nature of this meeting so he sat close to her but his hand stayed close to his sword in case anyone threatened his Goddess.

He swore to protect her no matter who or what came their way.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Freya

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWLbeJ5ZaLB2q_MspZ0nxnNUXWJ2-0RpkVz_boX2sKFFINt2_c

I watched with pity as Fade struggled to wade through the dark waters of his resurfacing memories.
He was plagued by emotions called guilt, regret, and a word I had not used in millenia.
All of them emotions that I had left behind a long time ago, I had no use for such things.
Fade was acting like such a human, who could have possibly elicited such a change in him?
If I had not recounted every detail of his features from our last encounter I would never have called this man Fade.
"Mew mew?" Faye waggled her bottom in the air, eyes transfixed by my pendant, a diamond fashioned into the likeness of a lance.
Cetra silently snuck up behind his twin sister before pouncing on her as the two went down in a tangle of fur and paws.
Cetra disentangled himself from his sister and promptly hopped on to my lap, his expression conveying "This is mine!"
Faye crossed her paws and laid her head on them, a look of dejection in her twinkling blue eyes, that matched her sapphire coat.
These two were the last of the Azureans, and the last two entities in this universe that I cared for.
I scratched Cetra behind his ear fondly before placing him beside his sister as I rose, crimson hair cascading down my bare shoulders and to the floor below. I secured my golden choker around my pale throat and stroke a finger down to my bare breasts.
Hmmm what to wear?
I turned to the vanity mirror that currently held the image of Fade and the blackness that was his existence.
I affixed an image in my head then ran my hands down the length of my torso to the contours of my abs and then bending to brush my ankles, the dress I imagined materializing to fit my measurements exactly.
Well a couple sizes smaller, I was only a couple thousand years old, modesty should be reserved for the elderly.
Black silk hugged my body like many a lover did that I took to bed upon a cold night.
The dress cut away mid-thigh, with a long lacy train that followed me like a suitor.
I touched a finger to my lip, staining the flesh their blood red, a deep contrast to my emerald eyes, before suckling the tip.
I pressed my finger to the mirror and stroked it over Fade's cheek, allowing magick to flow through the ring on my pinky, Fade's ring, and then in to him.
"Consider this a favor dark one, for you and I share the same story... and when you finally have your happy ending, i'll be sure to burn your storybook to the ground."
"Here kitty kitties," I sang, allowing my power to wash over them, "Its time for us to go play."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 am

The morning star could be seen over the tree line as rays of the rising sun danced around the landscape. Wolffstar stood outside the cave, the onyx gem in her hand. She was restless but knew Vigil needed to rest; healing Fade and having to call the Morrigan (bitch) must have been taxing on his soul. For now though, she was enjoying a moment of peace. Ever since her rising from the River she'd been scorned, chased and had entirely too many attempts on her mortal soul then she'd like to count. People feared a Denicalis, not even for the fact she was intimately connected f=with death, it was because they didn't understand.
Wolffstar closed the gem in her hands and closed her eyes. She could feel his presence deep inside, past the crying and grieving souls and that of the vengeful ghost. It was enough though, enough of a spark that made her smile. She ran her index finger down her torso, tracing a hidden scar, the mark of her death.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty The past should stay in the past.

Post  Emille Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 am

Emille spun around swinging her staff straight into a young man's face. The young man fell to the ground holding his face. "Hmmm I smell a level up!" Emille said as she slammed her staff into the ground. The young man was Riley a close friend of Emille and a soldier of the village. Riley sighed and got up.
" I will admit that you have become a better fighter since we started. I never thought you would be able to best me in close combat." Emille grinned "Well it goes to show you don't underestimate girls!" Riley smirked and gave her a cheesy smile

"Whatever don't let this victory go to your head Ms Cantabile. You know... I've been meaning to ask you. I still don't really know how you get to this village. You never seem to like to talk about it. I've known you for four years now when do you plan on telling me?"

Emille's grin turned to a frown. "It's not something I really like to talk about. You are right though I haven't really been totally honest with you Riley. You know I can use light magic right...well when I was 13 my family got attacked by a mob of monsters. They killed my mom and dad and Richter my little brother... I dont know what happened to him. I remember him bursting into flames out of nowhere as if something demonic was hurting him. I don't think he made it out alive. My little brother... I loved him so much."

Riley looked at the ground "I'm sorry Em I didn't to mean bring the past up I just wanted to know how you got here in the first place. Lenneth would never tell me anything so...."

Emille nodded " It's fine it's all in the past where it should stay.I'm going to go to the lake for a bit I want to be alone..." Emille walked off holding her staff tightly
Emille sat down looking out into the lake. The crystal blue water was comforting to her. She had the urge to sing. She laid on her back looking at the clouds.
" I cant get my mind out of those memories...now time to tell them don't take my dream.

Still music keep's on tuning me from the words that hurt my soul removing doubt's from my mind.

Those long days passing by from the door like late summer they slowly fade away finding ways through my favorite tune filling me with those sounds.

I cant remember the smile that you gave to me. I had a way to tell you don't walk away. Still summer keeps tying me but my soul will still get free.

Let my heart loose from these chains." Emille stopped singing and wiped some tears away. She got up slowly and decided to head back to the village she had to tell Lenneth her plans.
Emille could see the sadness on Lenneth's face "So you plan to see Odin so you can master the magic of light? Well my dear I cant stop you. I know that losing your family was hard on you and that it's something you can never forget. I know you want to become stronger to protect this village and your determination is evident in your face. You have my blessings to go. But promise me you will be careful I could not bare to lose you. We are not blood but you feel like a daughter to me."

Emille felt the tears start coming down again. She hugged Lenneth softly "You're the main reason I'm going on this journey. Ever since I lost my family you've been there for me. You're like my second mom and I want to protect you and the towns people. When I come back I will have mastered the magic arts of light and i'll make you proud I promise."

"I know you will my dearest Emille now go make sure you are prepared the journey to Odin's temple will be a hard one" Lenneth whispered softly into Emille's ear.

Emille nodded and walked out of the small hut she stopped and suddenly sang a single line "Those long days passing by from the door like frail snow they slowly disappear..." She didn't finish the rest. She walked out of the village as if going out for and errand. It would be a long time before the villagers would ever see her again

Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Those memories. . .

Post  Crimson.Glow Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:43 am

Dorion had left early morning to feed on some of the remaining bodies in town. Their blood was so bitter and tasted disgusting to him. Sadly there were no live humans nearby to help sustain him while everyone was resting. After feeding on two women and children he headed back to the caves and looked at the sleeping group. He looked at them and hoped that they would wake soon. He wanted to get to Odin as soon as possible. He wondered how there meeting would be. . .after all it has only been a thousand years since the Castellano Family crossed paths with the mighty god.

Then . . .

Eden stepped into the doctor's office hoping that there were new discoveries in the test of creatures from the unknown. Faeries, goblins, remains of dragons. . .anything they could get their hands on. The Elders were not pleased with the young King and his guardian did not help the situation.

"What do you know as of right now," Eden Asked.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Yue10
Everything you have desired for so long, Lord Eden. The discoveries I made today will lead us to the future. I know in time this may cause trouble. But the results are accurate enough to proceed with changing everything," said the vampire across from Eden.

Eden studied the documents that were given to him. The test results were true and over a hundred tests have been performed and seemed like they could do what was once impossible. They had found a way to walk again in sunlight. With the production of blood from fallen angel's vampires could once again walk into the light.

When an angel is alive it can roam along side humans and interact in special ways with them. Like the angel Gabriel long ago. When an angel betrays the Lord their wings are clipped and they fall to the earth soon dying. In a fiery blaze the angel comes crashing down and its corrupted of its faith. Yet the light from long ago remained within their system.

Yue Akane, Eden's guard and experimental doctor was able to create a way to mix the blood of a vampire and a fallen angel together to create such a new type of vampire. No one knew that this would ever be possible. Eden could only feel happiness across his face. He would be able to do something that he had heard from newborns. He would be able to casually hunt anytime of the day and no longer be limited to his time roaming the earth.

"Yue, You are brilliant. You do not know what this does for us, " Eden laughed.

My Lord I do understand. I was once like the humans that roam this earth. I remember the sun, I remember the air and the people I once loved. I have longed to travel and continuing studying medicine. I no longer need the shadows to hide. With this discovery our clans can grow," Yue said Kindly.

"Ah yes, I am sure you long to visit your country after all this time. I hear it has changed a deal since you once lived. Foreigners come and go now by boat I hear," Eden explaied, "Have you tested yourself in the experiments?"

Yes My Lord, I was part of this clinical trail and I have to say the results are possible. Also with your wifes pregnancy I can also change the unborn children. We have tested on a few and they have grown to their full potential. They will be able to decided their age also by this experimentation. I know you want to have a son soon. This maybe the way to go. The Gods may not like what we are doing but, a test every now and then isnt so bad is it, Yue smiled.

Eden approved of Yue's Test and soon the New Age was born. A whole new set of vampires were created. With the body of several fallen angels and one of God's closest warriors The Castellano family began new vampires and dominated the underworld. To this day there are many vampires who still do not have the blood of the new age because they feel that was once unimaginable should stay that way.
**********************************************************************************************************

Dorion remembered the battle that occurred soon after his birth. A war between heaven and hell had broke out and many lives were lost along the way. His mother was almost one of those victims because he remembered many humans made alliances with the Lord. Since that day each royal family members was given a guard. Since Dorion was next to the throne, he was awarded two guards. Two guards that became the closest friends he had ever had. To be so far from them hurt him and he wondered how they would be.

Just take care of yourself, Dorion. Dont worry I will be here when you get back.

Dorion sighed and mumbled, "I can only hope so."

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Dorion10
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Get out of my body!

Post  Richter Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 am

Richter looked as some of the wolves walked into the den. They were pretty big wolves that's for sure. "I need to get out of here" Richter said to himself.

"Ah so you need to escape then I've got you covered kid" Before Richter could even react he lost control of his body being taken over by Ifrit.

Ifrit stretched grinning in satisfaction. "Oh this is going to be delightfully fun..."
Hey wolfies! Let's dance!" Ifrit started to spin around unleashing fire from the palm of his hands. A raging fire was now developing inside the den. Ifrit swiftly flew out of the cave punching wolves away as they tried to attack him.

"Hmph this is easy! I'm feel extra generous today sooooo..." Ifrit started to set fire to the trees around the forest. Ifrit let out a mocking wolf howl as the forest burned. "Bahahaha burn baby burn!" Ifrit felt Richter fighting back for control. "Dammit kid let me have fun I want to stay longer!" Ifrit roared in annoyance as he held his head.

"Ifrit what are you doing!! You didn't have to do this! All you do is keep getting us into more trouble!" Richter yelled. Ifrit went dormant again allowing Richter control over his body again. Richter fell to his knees "All I keep doing is causing destruction everywhere I go...maybe I should stop this foolish journey to Odin's temple and just...let the wolves do what they will with me..." Richter layed on the forest ground watching as the forest burned
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Blinded by Rage wounded by its Flames

Post  roeyrandom Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:22 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Anime_19

Just as she was finished changing the human boy awoke. As it seemed to Aurora as she had no clue of his consciousness. Wolves entered the den slowly after dinner. Moro and others left the pack to patrol the area. When things seemed content and quiet a bright light flamed in the corner of her eyes. A wicked voice begged for her people to dance like the dogs they were. Aurora shot her glance in the direction of the boy, where he now stood. She eyes narrowed as she bared her teeth, her sharp fangs grew. A fire set to their home, the wolves forced to evacuate.

Aurora followed him out, playing around torching her home. Injuring her family, the scream of the trees yelled to her. The forest god crying, “FILTHY CREATURE!
Aurora yelled out as she lunged herself at him. Her small body jumped into the hair as she shifted a wolf as big as her mouth. Her howls echoed vibrations shook the forest waking the birds as they flew into the skies. When her paws touched the earth again the mountain roared.

I’ll EAT YOU ALIVE!” Aurora growled.

Grabbing the boy by the collar bone, Aurora took off his with body. She ran away, far away till her family was safe. Her eyes ablaze with rage as, Aurora wants to rip him from limb to limb. Her grip tightening as the thought of it satisfies her. Just one less boy it was all no real loss to the world. As she continued to run and run Aurora began to see more clearly, her adrenaline level dropped severely. It was the only thing keeping her going and her mind off the burn marks that weakened her body. As she started to slow down in pace, her bright eyes looked at her tracks in the snow, the puddles of blood stained she thoughts became more panicked. Then with no real knowledge everything turned black, no lights to show her the way.

The boy was released from her mouth, as she dropped into the snow. Aurora was out cold, lost in the room of her closed mind. Blinded by hate she was to foolish to see her own injuries and with what be her last breath. Aurora would never see her family again, her mother and the moons beauty could be forever gone.

roeyrandom
roeyrandom

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Onward

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 am

I looked at Fade curiously, he had been touched by Freya's magick.
What was that bitch up to? Freya and her subtle sorceries, I was more for the direct approach, but no matter, I had a sacrifice to get to.
"Enough sleeping, the spell will only last so long, it'll take only an hour by way of wing, the two of you can trade off holding Fade."
I ignored the irritation they so blatantly displayed. I couldn't kill them, so there was no other way to handle them but to ignore them. Simple. I mean they couldn't really expect ME to carry him. Ugh how mortals have fallen.
I stepped out of that hovel of a cave into the bright morning sun, the clean air and pigeons lulling through the blue sky above.
How disgusting.
I spread my wings with a flourish, the air sending a ripple through the trees around me as they hailed the goddess' flight.
Dorion lifted Fade into his arms like he was a newborn, before spreading his wings and taking off, Wolffstar close behind.
"Clearly you wish to behold my glorious ass, and since I cannot blame you for such desires, I will oblige you," I winked at her.
I knew what she was up to, wanting to watch to make sure I "behaved" myself, no wonder the woman was single, clearly that eternal life of hers came with an eternal stick up her ass.
Woman was not made to exhibit such reservations, any half-brain could clearly see our superiority over men frothing at the mouth.
The world blurred beneath us as we cut through the wind, like a jetstream had given wind to our flight.
30 minutes into our little adventure there was a silent exchange between the two behind me before Dorian abruptly tossed Fade at Wolffstar and not once did either yield in their flight.
Skillful fighters indeed.
There was a magnetism between myself and our destination, and I mimicked the arrow's flight with my lithe body, reveling in the wind's caress and the glory of my wings.
Morrigan-
Yes i know, my essence is at risk of deterioration if stay for much longer, and your body cannot hold out much longer.
Not only that but if Freya was on the move again... ugh I couldn't stand it if that whore discovered that I was forced to rely on a human body.
I grinned to myself.
She would be equally interested in body Vigil's body and his superior magick.
There would be a reckoning between us.
As we descended onto the land all we found was an empty clearing.
Damn, why couldn't he be a good little boy and just play dead until we got here!?
Massive paw prints decorated the ground around the area and i hissed.
"I hate wolves."
I plucked a finger from my wings and drew in the vitality around me.
The trees, the grass, the worms beneath the ground, the energy in the air, a bear and her cubs fishing by the banks of a nearby river, and the fish they so desperately craved.
I snapped my fingers and all at once their life energy flooded into me and everything around me wilted, painting the world in glorious death.
The pinion i held between my middle and index finger crackled with black lightning as it took the form of eight arrows.
Hmm i thought i might have been able to fashion at least a ninth out of that mother bear, the way she clung so desperately to life to protect her cubs, and the babies, the vitality of youth should have at least made me half an arrow, ugh completely useless.
Whatever, i would make them count.
"Let's go hunting."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

Post  WinterWolff1205 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 am

Odin's temple was, at it always was, a sight to behold. Charon stood in front of the temple, gazing about. Straightening, his lantern holding it's own, the Ferryman let the cloak fall from his shoulders. Most saw Charon as an old man when that truly wasn't the case. He found that souls were much more at peace when he appeared, for lack of a better word, like a grandfather when he truly preferred a much younger form. He wore a very simple robe of dusty orange and stony grey, tied with a very worn rope belt. His skin was grey, his facial features like stone, his eyes grey like the River. He grasped the crook with his lantern and walked on into the garden. Off in the distance, he saw the blue haired goddess.
"Ah, Shiva." he said in greeting. "Good to see you again. I've come to inform Odin my Denicalis, as well as others, are making their way here now."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Gathering the storm

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:20 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYeU4otux-Z5MIcqGPBHKdgZuHTmjo9HABbZGCiUmRW6J7lbgjuw

-Freya

I stood before the lavish temple of the almighty Odin and trailed a finger over the ancient stone, the wards sizzling in reproach.
"Mmm I remember you."
Odin's magick was powerful, but just like a man to blatantly display his power, it lacked the intricacies of a woman's touch.
Faye nuzzled against my cheek from her perch on my shoulder, mewing playfully as Cetra pawed at my leg.
"Ready to play?"
Faye leapt down beside Cetra and the two arched their backs, rearing back on their haunches as their tails waggled back and forth ready to pounce.
"That's a big bad wall isn't it? But it would be rude to make a scene."
"Astral Rhythm."
The twins eyes flared up with blue light as they took up defensive positions on my sides, their unique magick surrounding us in its veil.
Ethereal and unbound, we simply strode through the layer upon layer of defensive enchantments.
I stepped into a grand hall and the veil fell away as the two looked up at me with wide and expectant eyes.
I kneeled down and petted them scratching at their bellies as they rolled around on the floor happily.
"Hello Freya."
"I'll be right with you Odin."
I released a surge of magick into the two and they absorbed it, the Azureans needing to feed.
I stood and met his gaze dead on.
"Its been a while, I hope you're not still sore about where I stabbed you."
"Not at all, though I had to do some redecorating after the detonation you caused in here."
"I was a tad upset," I flashed him a brilliant smile.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Empty Goddess who comes near?

Post  Leviathan Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Leviathan was watching Shiva. She looked calm but she looked extremely bored. How long would they have to wait for these other traveler's to meet Odin. She played with small pools of water in her hand turning them into ice.

"Ah, Shiva." he said in greeting. "Good to see you again. I've come to inform Odin my Denicalis, as well as others, are making their way here now."

There was someone here finally and it wasn't a voice Leviathan wasn't familiar with. This person before them was someone he had never seen within the temple. Somehow this creature knew of his Goddess thought. Was this someone who knew her many years ago when she was just an average priestess?

He quickly rose to his feet and headed to Shiva. She was just standing up to look at the person that approached her. Leviathan stood at the alarming height of seven feet and five inches tall where as the goddess he protected was only five foot six. His calm expression turned to anger and his dragon eyes peered deeply at the passerby. His hands clenched Shiva's shoulders tightly. He brought her closer to his body unsure of what this person's next move was.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 3 Levi10
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum