Awakened Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

+8
Emille
Leviathan
roeyrandom
Vigilant Fade
Crimson.Glow
Richter
WinterWolff1205
Shiva.X
12 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty Players

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Using this unnatural speed from that damned dragon, Casmir incapacitated a large amount of the guards. They needed to leave, himself and who ever the other two men were.....and the dragon he supposed. He could hear the howls of the hunters wolves and glanced over at the men to see a shadowed figure of a stag.
Cennunon.
So, these men and the child's play thing were to accompany him hm? Looking over his shoulder, he caught one of the guards by the throat and quiet literally tossed him like a toy. Cas didn't want any unnecessary deaths. Dashing back to the men, he grabbed Toraquiel and placed him back in his pocket.
"Stay there and shut up." Casmir commanded, punching the struggle pocket. Cas quickly thought of his home, or what had been his home for quiet a while now. A Denicalis' skills changed based on the god or goddess bound, yet all Denicalis retained a few stoic abilities. One was to always link yourself to placed you'd been to in times of emergence. Normally he'd have lifted off but he was going by the assumption that these men couldn't fly. He called on the memory of his home and heard the creeking of the ferryman's boat. Mist washed over himself and the other two, flowing from his onyx gem clipped into his gauntlet.
The stele, a Denicalis' best friend.
He felt them move, the guards, fire and panicked village washing away to reform as a darkened living space of a decently sized home. Cas felt light headed as the mist dispersed into the air and the sound of the boat faded away. It wasn't something he liked to do, using these inherited skills weakened those of his kind. He became aware of the other men he'd taken with him and began lighting the candles around the room.
"Now that that lovely debacle is over," he said, blowing out the match. ", I believe a proper introduction is in order. I am Casmir and I'd like to apologize for that quick retreat."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty I am rather hungry.

Post  Shiva.X Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 A10
Shiva looked over to Leviathan and she knew he needed to feed on his own. He looked her deeply in the eyes awaiting her call to move on ahead without her. She smiled at him gently nodding signaling that she would be okay in the presence of their new friend. She could see the concern in Andraste's eyes that he was leaving the scene so suddenly and decided to address the situation.

"I do believe finding something edible right now would be important. Unfortunately, Leviathan hunts his meals on his own since it is by habit and his breed to do so. I am working on getting him to eat among us considering we have been called for such a task and being close is important right now. Although, because he is in a bit of a temper right now it would be best for him to cool off on his own," Shiva began, "But I shall accompany you for the time being as I am also in dire need of something nutritional."
Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty The Ocean

Post  Leviathan Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:28 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 A10

Leviathan ran off after receiving Shiva's permission to go off and get his own food. He knew in time he would have to eat among the people that surrounded her but for the time being, he needed some time to alone and transform. Leviathan quickly picked up speed as he ran through trees and bushes slowly transforming into the creature he was.

As he fully transformed into a dragon he spun around slowly flying over one of the gazebos in the garden. His head slowly rose to the skies flying up into the stars that were slowly arising as the evening fell upon the temple. As soon as he reached the altitude of his desire he quickly formed into a vertical position plummeting deep within the ocean that surrounded the temple. His speed was strong and fast causing no disruption to the people deep within the temple or causing any friction to cause waves. Leviathan was able to do things in such manners.

As he swam in his full dragon form, Leviathan began to feed on the aquatic life of the ocean floors. Deep within the darkest areas many creatures of shape, sizes, color, and nutritional value resided in these areas. Leviathan mostly feed on seafood and other fish meals from around the universe. Shiva would occasionally feed him more human like meals but, he preferred this when he was really hungry. As soon as he was done eating he swore to rejoin Shiva and the others.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty A quick thought

Post  Shiva.X Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:41 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Ll10

Before heading off with her guest she realized that Leviathan wasn't speaking well with anyone in the temple. In fact he hadn't said a thing to any of them since they have arrived. She had only heard him briefly when she went to see Dorion.

She knew something had to be done. Shiva decided to speak to him telepathically since he had gone ahead anyways from her. After all you couldn't keep a dragon away from food for too long. She had finally reached his mind and sent him the kind words.

Leviathan, listen I know you are probably hunting for dinner and I do apologize for interrupting you. All I ask is that you be kind to the others on this island. That also includes Dorion for the time being. I shall explain when I see you. For now get to know the others since we will band together to defeat the sins. Please, Leviathan I hope you understand my order.
Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty Full

Post  Leviathan Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:00 am

It was a glorious swim. The waters here were a mixture of cool and warm. The sea creatures that roamed the waters were beautiful. The vegetation was rather satisfying as well. He decided to head towards the land when Shiva had sent that message to him. He wasn't too happy about speaking to the others considering he had no association with them. He didn't want to make "friends" as she had made it seem.

Because Leviathan is Shiva's guardian he did consider it since it was her wishes. For now he wanted to relax and maybe catch some sleep that didn't involve him fighting someone or showing off his skills. As he transformed again to his human form he crawled comfortably onto a set of cool rocks near the sands. He looked up into the setting skies as evening came upon the lands. The winds of the night began to sooth him as he drifted off into a slumber.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 L10
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty beckoning

Post  Kylie Ann Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:54 am

The sun was setting. The luminescent glow pierced the large window overseeing the kitchen. Selene couldn’t shake this looming presence lingering on her subconscious. A wealth of emotion flowed from this pressing source. She could not pinpoint it, which further exacerbated her curiosity…
Selene could not bear this anymore, and stood unexpectedly from the table. Her eyes only briefly glanced at Richter and Emille, before shifting towards the exit.

“I hope you guys enjoyed the meal!” she hastily remarked, before fervently running through the kitchen doors…

As the doors swung shut, a lapse of judgment flickered through her mind…

“Where am I running to? And for what? Why?!”

Selene couldn’t make sense of it. But…it felt…right…rather than ask further questions, she pushed forward, stammering through the castle until reaching the foyer and the main doors. Her fears began to consume her. She had no idea why or where she was going. All through her life there was rhyme and reason to everything that happens. But all she had was this intuition. Nothing more than a whim, she felt. But she could not overcome it. She slowly exhaled and gave in to this feeling. As if a great weight was lifted from the burden carried on her shoulders, she leaped through the castle doors, and made her way to the shoreline.

As she ventured further into the endless stretch of forest, her pace began to slow. Something wasn’t right…Stopped in the midst her exploration, two sullied travelers peaked through the shrubs. They crept slowly towards Selene through the brush. They wanted two things. Her riches… and her self.
With confrontation imminent, Selene stopped in her tracks, and closed her eyes. Absent of fear. With a simple “No,” she denied their request, or rather, demands.

Her eyes began to burn with such a passion; Confidence; A stark contrast to her initial appearance. A dim aura enveloped her as the pillagers advanced forward, as she closed her eyes. Ready to pounce, the thieves jumped forward…

As Selene opened her eyes, there stood the thieves…motionless, trapped in mid-action, unable to move. Selene’s piercing gaze struck into the very souls of the pillagers as they became overwhelmed by not fear, but terror; Surrounded by an intense aura not unlike that that emanated from Selene.
As her heart raced, her mind panicked, struggling to focus on her powers. As her power began to weaken, the same strange feeling that overcame her in the kitchen resurfaced. It felt so barbaric. Instinctual; as if no conscious thought guided her next action. Her focus quelled her erratic emotional state; her focus lie squarely on the frozen thieves. With what could have easily been a simple pulse of her heart, she sent the pillagers flying into the abyss of the endless forest until the sounds of their pleas ceased to be audible. She felt as if she was slowly harnessing this strange power, with more control, more precision.

She walked to the end of the forest. Through the bustling tree line, came a vast open beach, glimmering with sand reflecting the rays of the warm sunset. A gentle breeze encapsulated Selene as she walked towards the shoreline. There on a bed of rock, she felt a strong presence irradiating from a shadow cast at the end her view.

“Who…who is that?...what is that?” …baffled, Selene slowly walked towards the figure…
Kylie Ann
Kylie Ann

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty A female is near.

Post  Leviathan Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

Leviathan had rested well. Sleeping close to the ocean and the crisp night air soothed his soul. After all the stress that had come from this journey, he was finally able to get the rest he truly needed. Every muscle in his body felt at ease and his soul felt as natural as ever. Odin's Temple was truly special; the atmosphere could heal anyone that traveled far. He had heard many good things about it in the past and to finally experience it himself was truly worthy.

He opened his eyes to see that night was truly upon them now. The moon was full and created a glistening glow on the ocean across from him. As he stared out into the night sky he could hear someone in the distance. It didn't seem at all threatening. His eyes began to glow a bright blue so he could focus on what was in the distance. Since it was night now light would be a bit scarce so it was his best option to see the approaching person in the distance.

From what he could see it was a younger female. He remembered seeing her when Dorion and the other people approached the lands of the temple. He wondered why she was wandering around here at night. Maybe she was bored and needed some fresh air. He knew of what Shiva had said earlier. This was a moment to introduce himself to someone new. As much as he didn't want to do it he was willing to do something for his Goddess.

Leviathan stood up approaching her slowly so he would not frighten her. He moved a few branches out of the way and stood in her pathway to where he stood. Just like Shiva he towered over her. He kindly closed his eyes putting his hand to his chest showing a kind bow. His eyes were intense like they always seem. With a simple expression with no smile across his face he began to speak.

His deep voice spoke out to her with a simple basic response.

"Good Evening."

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 L11
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty what now...

Post  Kylie Ann Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:23 am

Glancing at the gentleman before her, Selene couldn’t help but blush at the courteousness of this man. He stood just before, with a dominating presence…now, bowing before her? She couldn’t remember even seeing this man before, but she immediately recognized his presence. Strength, confidence and a great deal of stoicism is all that Selene could see in him. But still, she couldn’t help but feel that there was something more to this strange figure.

“I’m sorry! My name is Selene!” she let out in an awkward gasp, attempting to meet his bow. She felt horribly embarrassed. But why? Before spending too much time pondering the intricacies of the quiet introduction, she felt an urge to get more out of this fellow, towering above her.

“I don’t believe we’ve met…” She stuttered as an epiphany had just occurred to her; Ringing through her very core of existence. As she anxiously waited for a response from this tall, albeit handsome figure, she couldn’t help but think about the same presence she felt earlier; back in the kitchen of Odin’s castle…echoing throughout this patch of forest. “It couldn’t be… him?…could it…?” she thought to herself.
Kylie Ann
Kylie Ann

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty I must speak from now on

Post  Leviathan Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:34 am

Leviathan could not comprehend why the young female was so confused and nervous about her meeting. Maybe his height frightened her; he had situations like that in the past. Shiva and Leviathan would travel sometimes to different villages or have guests at her temple. When people saw him they would panic a bit. He wondered if it was the same initial feeling.

He found a rock to sit along and figured it would be easier for her, that way she wouldn't have to stretch her neck to his level. He took in a deep breath before continuing their conversation.

"No I do not think we have met before. My name is Leviathan. I am the Guardian of the Goddess Shiva of Calvaria. It is a pleasure to meet you," Leviathan asked.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 2_levi10
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty go with the flow

Post  Kylie Ann Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:05 am

He seemed so calm. There was such a tranquil quality to him that Selene couldn’t ignore. He seemed much less imposing poached on that sand stone. The hard surface reflected his stony exterior, yet at the same time its porous qualities also reflected well into how Selene envisioned this….mysterious man.

Selene exhaled a temporary sigh of relief, only to be stricken with the thought of what to say next. She knew what she felt. But was it right? It felt right in every way. It felt perfect. Never has she been more focused yet so at ease with herself. All other worries seemed to escape her.
She received little attention from him but, through her eyes, anyone could see she begged for more. But for what? His attention? His approval? She didn’t even know. But for the first time, she truly didn’t care. Slowly, as Selene has grown accustomed to what the people around this place feel, she cared and thought less and less of what would have otherwise held her back, and learned to embrace it. Embrace what? She didn’t know. But she wanted to find out.

Selene walked slowly, yet with an eloquent and surprisingly confident gait, towards Leviathan.
She sat next to Leviathan, feeling for the first time since coming to this strange place,….at ease. She nudged closer to him inch by inch until their bodies were touching, with Selene looking at Leviathan, staring into his otherwise cold glare. Inching ever so slowly until she perched herself upon his lap. She could see right into his eyes, knowing full well that he can see into hers. She had no idea what to say at this point…Her eyes were brooding with a flood of emotion…not knowing what to do next...but it felt right...
Kylie Ann
Kylie Ann

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty Compassion, Hope and Courage

Post  Emille Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:16 am

Emille didn't even get to say a word as Selene ran out. "Jeez what's with everyone and vanishing on us so suddenly oh well at least we made a new friend right Richter?"

Richter nodded softly "Though she's kinda weird don't you think?"

"Richter everyone in this place is weird we probably aren't the exception either." Emille stretched softly she didn't notice that it was already night time. "We should probably head to our room"

Richter got up from the chair "Actually sis can we go outside for a bit I want to look at the stars"

Emille pondered for a bit "Mmm yeah I guess so"

Emille sat down outside Odin's temple with Richter. The stars shone as brightly as ever today. Emille couldn't help but think of there impending battle against the sins. She looked at Richter and thought to herself for a bit. Maybe it was better if her brother stayed here. He would be safe from the sins. Honestly though he probably wouldn't listen and would end up following Emille anyways.

Richter looked at his sister she seemed to be lost in her thoughts "Sis what's up?"

Emille collected herself "Err nothing just thinking about the fights ahe-" Before Emille could finish her sentence she felt a fist slam into her face sending her flying into the entrance of Odin's temple

Richter got up quickly "Sis No!" Richter felt a foot slam right into his stomach sending him to his knees

The young man laughed as he grabbed the young boy by the throat "Mmm you don't seem to have any good's on you." He threw the boy into the ground and made his way towards the girl. She was dazed and he noticed her face was covered in blood from the blow he had just given her to the face. He licked his lips the girl wasn't bad looking he could totally have some fun with her... He placed his hands on her breast and tightly squeezed them. He could hear her groan in pain as he squeezed them tight. His breathing became heavier he hadn't had sex in such a long time. Thrusting himself on this young girl mmm the thoughts we're like Ecstasy to him. He started to pull his pants down getting on top of her and slowly moving his other available hand up by her skirt. "Sometimes the life of a thief are filled with these moments that make it so....delectable. I hope my partners are having the same luck as me inside."

Emille felt disgusted as the man tried to violate her "Noooo stop please...." She was still dazed from the intense blow and struggled to try to keep the mysterious man off her. She had left her staff inside a light spell would work "Pho-" the man covered her mouth. Emille could feel something hard near her lower area something try to force itself in

Richter got up slowly "LEAVE MY SIST-" Before he could finish he blacked out completely

Ifrit took over Richter's body and flung himself at the thief grabbing him from his throat and slamming him into the outer temple walls. "These children are NOT your plaything's. I wont allow you to hurt them you insolent fool" The man stared at Ifrit in horror. Ifrit gave him a twisted smiled and set him on fire. The yells of the thief gave pure joy to Ifrit. After he was dead he walked towards a dazed Emille. He picked her up softly and took her into the temple.
Emille laid in the bed her face was now bloodless cleaned by what seemed to be Richter, No....this aura was to different it had to be Ifrit. "You saved me..."

Ifrit looked at the floor "Yeah well..." this felt awkward. This was the first time talking to her like this. "Did he hurt you..."

Emille shook her head "No he didn't. All thank's to you" The fact that her brother was set a blazed was a little odd to her. The flames didn't hurt her though was that Ifrit's doing?

Ifrit turned away from Emille "These stupid humans doing these horrid thing's sometimes I think I should have exterminated them all a long time ago."

Emille sighed softly "Not all humans are like that you know. I'm not and neither is Richter."

Ifrit gave a big humph and let Richter come back to his body.

Richter hugged his sister tightly "Oh sis you're ok! Ifrit thank you thank you!" Richter had blacked out temporarily but he could somewhat see what had happened.

Emille held on to her brother tightly "Hey bro do you remember that song mom use to sing to us...the one that helped us whenever we had doubts? I want to sing it to Ifrit"

Richter nodded "Yes I remember..." Richter started the song off

Richter: Why am I always feeling down...Why am I always so afraid why? Why have I given up hope.

Emille: What is it your afraid of? I know....It's okay you can say I'm afraid too in the same way

Richter: I give up hope I just cant cope cant give my all much longer.

Emille: Your not alone so just hang on you must try to be stronger you can overcome life's up's and down's you can turn your life around that's the meaning of true courage so please remember...

Both: Don't you ever give up trying be courageous keep on striving fly to the stars you can have hope for tomorrow! So lets hold hands with one another we can both take one step further dreams can come true! Find the hope that's deep inside find the strength that keeps your dreams alive.

The song made Ifrit think deeply "Don't give up on humanity...Such a silly girl even after what that man tried to do to you...You cling to the light. Maybe I too can learn from your example and cling to the light..." Ifrit shook his head "Such preposterous thinking where is it coming from...
Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty What?

Post  Leviathan Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 110
Leviathan looked at Selene confused, why was she sitting on him like that. Maybe she was tired or something. He figured he could help her at least to her room so she could rest for the evening. After all everyone has seemed to have it rough their first time at Odin's Temple. He was only used to the Goddess laying upon him.

He didn't understand at all why Selene did what she did but, he truly felt as if maybe something was wrong. He wasn't good with reading human emotions at all. The only person he truly interacted with was with Shiva. He was there whenever she needed him to be.

Maybe she was longing for a companion. . .no that couldn't be it either. Why do humans have to be so hard to read, Leviathan thought, the best I can do is take her to her room and let her rest for the time being.

"Are you tired because, if so I can guide you back towards the temple and to the place where you sleep," Leviathan said.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty Divine dining with Death

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am

Though empty, the kitchen looked as if it had been recently used. Andraste looked around and saw the used pots and bowls, all still on the table.
"Who ever was in hear last could have at least cleaned up..." she muttered more to herself then to the goddess next to her. IN an agitated manner, Andraste started cleaning up, slamming a few cabinets and pots as she did so. Her emotions were frayed enough since Alaunus' return, a mess was not needed.
"Any preferences?" She asked the goddess, scanning the cabinets after drying off the counter. She'd helped her mother cook the meals back in her living days and, though it had been sometime, she still knew how to cook.
"Maybe as we eat we could...I don't know, get to know each other?"
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty Dorion lives agaaaaaain guys lets get this rp going!!! lol

Post  Crimson.Glow Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am

Dorion had noticed that now there was someone who joined in front of them. This man had something to do with the young man he was speaking to. He had a strong build similiar to Leviathan's body and he could tell he was not happy. It seemed that this young man had a connection to...his fiance? He wondered who that maybe especially since this group was rather mixed.

He could sense a calming in his voice but deep inside Dorion could feel the anger he felt towards Fade. What could this young man have done to anger such a gentlemen. He felt that he needed to step aside for this one. He gave the two men some close space but, enough to show his conversation still needed to be dealt with.

"It's seems there is a problem here. Perhaps, things should be said now before it gets any crazier," Dorion said.
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum