Awakened Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

+8
Emille
Leviathan
roeyrandom
Vigilant Fade
Crimson.Glow
Richter
WinterWolff1205
Shiva.X
12 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Guardian

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCWMtHEXhSi9ciu6OZGxEJUrVbOAnjqpyQcOQOY8F4pnMpaGLM
-Fade

Fade
I felt Vigil's voice take hold of me right before his mind receded from mind.
The woman before me moved with preternatural swiftness, charging me in the instant I lost focus, and before I could raise my blade to parry she shifted and moved passed me, rushing a voice that had suddenly made itself known.
How had I not sensed it??
I spun lightning quick, desperation spurring me forward, expecting to find her lashing out at Vigil but instead she stood between him and my line of sight to our unexpected visitor.
Looking down, I went cold.
Blood stained the ground under Vigil who lay face down, unmoving.
Something dark and primal rose up within me, demanding retribution against any that would dare lay a hand on Vigil.
Mine.
Instinct gripped me and before I realized what I was doing, my hands began to weave symbols of their own accord, practiced hands that had cast such a spell time and time again.
"Verses of Destruction 1-6... Oh void from which all life stems, take back that which has been freely given!"
Darkness exploded from the earth beneath me forming itself into a glaive comprised of midnight itself, that then launched itself forward unerringly at the man licking his lips.

Blood alone would not satisfy me, I wanted to drink in his agony.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Leave one mess stumble into another

Post  Richter Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

Richter stopped his advance the white haired man seemed to be having some sort of attack. Before he knew it he hit the floor collapsing. "Oh no is he ok!" Richter thought to himself. Before he could even attempt to go check he heard the voice of another man "No matter I can clean that up for you". Richter spotted where the voice came from in the distance was a pale man with long black hair. He had dashing qualities but something about him wasn't all there. The woman had now focused her attention towards the weird man. Next thing Richter knew she was charging at him and the other dark haired man was already forming into a battle stance.

Richter didn't know what was going on. He felt like he just kept stumbleling from one mess to another. He would keep his distance for now. He didn't know what these people were capable of and they didn't know what he could be capable of. For now he would watch and see how things play out. He felt bad just leaving the white haired man lying there though. While the three were distracted he quickly made his way towards him and flipped him over on his back. That would would at least be more comfortable then laying face down. He then proceeded to move back and keep his distance.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Crimson.Glow Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 am

Dorion smiled and he new that this would happen. Clearly these people did not like his joke of devouring their comrade.

"I like where this is going then. Shall we dance," Dorion said.

From his body a grey aura appeared. His back began to shift and sounds of ripping flesh was heard. Odd shape bones appeared and soon changed in appearance. Wings opened from his back; they were almost as black as a Ravens with what seem to be dark amethyst feathers hidden among them. His fangs grew a longer and his fingers turned to sharp claws. A strong growl came from within his chest. He knew they wanted to attack him so he figured flight was his best option. He wasn't sure how the two would react to his style so he sent to orbs of electricity at them to see where there powers stood.

"I guess you all can't take a joke every now and then. This reaction was rather shocking," he laughed.
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Heel

Post  WinterWolff1205 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 am

The electric ball came at her, crackling and hissing in the air. She knelt down, crossed her arms as the ball drew closer. She grabbed at something invisible on the ground. As it came on top of her, she stood, a piece of the Veil dispersing the attack. She waved the Veil away, returning the threads to ether. Charon's leash tightened and her anger grew. She could feel her master's presence growing stronger around her. Soon, her free will would be gone once he showed himself. Wolffstar looked at the dark haired man, now veiled in darkness, and back at the newest edition to the group.
She pulled on the memories of the villagers, the ashes of the village blowing by, somewhere behind a structure completely collapsed. She drew from the flames that had decimated the place and called to the realm of death. She flicked her wrists and blue flames were in her clawed hands.
'Denicalis!' she heard Charon warn. She clapped her hands together, spreading the flames around her. She stepped into a forward stance and threw her hand out, sending a jet of flame at him. Charon's presence was drawing closer.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Rage

Post  Vigilant Fade Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGmPO044sBaI2jkseYu-hjXDp5igNAZImMToEpavNzUWhGcdWfQg

-Fade

Anger poured through me and I reveled in it, wanting it to flood my senses and to become power itself.
Nothing would stop me.
Void magick was savage and always hungry, always drawing the universe into its depths, I would be a catalyst for that.
I extended my arm outward, fingers splayed and palm down before slowly drawing it into a fist, the ether heeding my call.

"Verses of Order 4-6...Ripples of destiny collide! Celestial lamentations bear down upon their spirits!"

Gravity amplified itself directly around Dorion and sent him hurtling to the earth once more chained to the land. I fell to one knee in exertion, but still I kneeled over Vigil defensively, maintaining my grip upon the arcane threads of the spell i'd woven was draining me, but i refused to relent.
I extended both arms outward at my sides and drew in the energy around me.

"Verses of destruction 1-1... Cast off worldly constraints and give way to power! Heaven's testimony make your presence known!"

Lightning struck me from the sky above and I used void magick to redirect its path and sent it arcing towards Dorion with wild abandon, scouring the land around us in its wake.
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Raging battle

Post  Richter Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Richter stared in awe as a raging battle now commenced. Lightning and flames flew every where. He couldn't even really tell who was winning or if anyone was winning. The field was empty no where to really hide or keep himself safe. Richter started to feel weird. He felt emotions that didn't even feel like his own. This urging feeling to just set everything on fire especially these very people. He looked at his hands which were now ablaze. "What's going on I have to calm down. This isn't like me at all..." Richter said to himself. He closed his eyes and tried to push the feelings away. This was much harder then usual something about these feelings were comforting...The very idea of setting this world on fire those stupid people who despised him for being a demon child. Richter fell to his knees and held his head. "No stop this isn't me....!" he said in his head

"You have no one anyways. Lann wouldn't be able to protect you from those angry people who wish you harm so why not just burn them to ash? Save Lann the trouble of having to protect you. Death is such a sweet release after all." a voice which sounded like that of his own whispered. Richter ignored the voice and got up softly. He had no idea what that was about but it was the first time he had experienced such an attack of emotions like that. Was this a sign...? He looked at his hands again and the fire was gone but for how long?
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Now You've Done it . . .

Post  Crimson.Glow Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 am

Dorion didn't expect his opponents to be a swift as they were. He focused on the female before him dodging her attacks of flame. He flew to his left and he kicked his head back and laughed at her. Even with her protector she could do nothing to him. He knew mocking her was wrong but, he couldn't help it at times.

"Your attempt was lovely, my lady," Dorion snickered.

Little Did Dorion realize it gave the other young man the perfect opportunity to strike him back with his own attack. Due to his dodging attack from the female his back was exposed to the shot and it hit him directly in his spine. Dorion let out this demonic growl as the power from the blast sent him into a nearby burning building. A cut open his forehead and his lip. The taste of his own blow made his body boil. Was something actually able to lay a finger on him?!

Is that the best you can do young one. Just you wait and see, let's see how long you can survive against this you little bastard, Dorion thought.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Lll12

Dorion flew high into the air once again now with an aura unlike before. Black, purples, and green shades engulfed him blinding others around him for the time being. As bright as the colors were the sky grew dark from such energies and what seemed like a clear sky became nothing but grey. Dorion began to mutter something under his breath; his body began to change again and the wings they saw earlier grew larger and now dark purple lights emanated from his hands.

"You won't even know what hit you," he growled.

With his hands he navigated a weapon deep within him. In his large wings purple spikes began to fly at his enemies striking the ground around them. Dorion sent many of his poisonous blades directly to Fade because he wanted to attack him for what he had done to him.

"Not many people strike me but you . . .human . . .have irritated me more than anyone could. I am merely passing through here. My poison should do just the trick and teach you not to mess with the Castellano Bloodline," Dorion said angrily.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Ll10
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Sic 'em

Post  WinterWolff1205 Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Wolffstar jumped back, back flipping out of the way of the darts. She straightened, turning her red eyes on the vampire. She growled at the aura's lifting from him, the fangs causing her jaw to ache. Another wave of poisoned darts was released. She angled her body and her wings sprang forth in burst of light. She turned and deflecting some of the darts, her wings sparking at the hit, sending the darts off in every direction. She lifted up and met the man on even playing field.
"Surprise surprise Blood drinker." she said in the same even and menacing voice.
[i']'Denicalis! I will not warn you again!'[/i] she felt the pull on her grow stronger.
Her master would be here in moments.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Ifrit Unleashed

Post  Richter Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Richter dazed out into his hands for a bit. He suddenly felt a sudden sting on both his shoulders. Digging into his shoulders were two darts. He winced in pain as he pulled them out. He suddenly felt dizzy "What is this...poison? I feel so...weak...Am I dying..." Everything started to spin the battle felt so far away. His legs felt weak before he knew it he was on his back looking at the sky. "I cant die... not like this...Mom,Dad, Emille..." Richter closed his eyes allowing darkness to consume him.
Ifrit yawned "Finally I get to play and show these pathetic little ants true power. Dont worry kid you and me want the same thing the death of that pathetic Goddess. I'm just going to borrow you're body for a little bit"
Richter's body lit up in flames. He slowly started to levitate in the air completely set a blazed. "Ha ha thanks kid you just rest I'll handle things from here!" A twisted smile formed across "Richter's" face. Ifrit knew he had to hurry. The poison was a small doze but Richter was still a child. The poison would be nothing for an adult but he was still a child. If Richter died so would Ifrit which could not be allowed. "Tsk Tsk look at me late to the party and I didn't even bring a gift how rude of me! Guess I have to change that!" Ifrit could only use a minuscule of his power since he was still trapped inside Richter. A minuscule however was all he would need for this. He snapped his fingers and out of the air appeared meteors. "This party is about to get HOT bahahaha!" Ifrit pointed towards the group fighting and sent down the medium sized meteors towards them.

"Ah so sad that I'm not free these meteors would destroy this delusional world in a matter of seconds. While the meteors we're rushing toward's there target, Ifrit levitated back down to the ground. With a wave of his hand he conjured up a wall of fire and sent it straight towards the mysterious bunch giving them even more obstacles to dodge. He felt his grasp on Richter's body weakening. "Dammit kid you never let me have fun well I guess they got to see a glimpse of my power that should be fine... I need to get us out of here though or you're going to die and we cant have that now can we." Ifrit rose up into the sky again "I'm sure I'll see you all again until next time hahahahaha!!" Ifrit flew off into the distance enjoying the sounds of crashing meteors and destructive fire.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty The Ferryman Cometh

Post  WinterWolff1205 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:42 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 CharonAppeares

Wolffstar saw the boy, aflame, levitate and call a wall of fire and meteors all aimed at them. 'EEEnough!!' she felt his anger, strong and raw hit her. She was over come by it and felt the leash tug much harder. She was yanked back tot he ground, here eyes becoming black pits as a shadowy figure claimed her. She stood and threw her arms out, dark energies converging at her hands. She brought them together and slammed the ground; an eerie flood of water rushed forward, dousing the wall of flames and jetting up at the meteors. Clearly whoever called these into play wasn't as strong as he would have liked. She stood and remained still, her blackened eyes staring into nothingness. Inside, she felt...wrong as the shadow that was Charon's essence took over. She shadow loomed over her, a strange light bobbing near her as the eerie waters settled and remained. In the distance, a bell tolled.
'You wastes time with this toilsome battle!' Charon yelled through Wolffstar, mixing his voice with hers. "Odin calls to those assembled at present.' as the shadow pointed, so did Wolffstar, off into the mountains. 'Seek out the gateway into Odin's realm, my Denicalis shall guide you.' in an instant, the waters receded and Wolffstar stood, half slumped in a daze.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Crimson.Glow Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 am

As quick as the rage consumed Dorion's body he could hear what the young women was saying. He flew Dorion approaching the rest of the group. He saw the two passed out men and the women now in a daze. These people were also summoned by Odin. If he wasn't the only one headed there. . .something was unbalanced. What would have happened for a mixed group like this to be called upon.

He looked at the rest of them. He landed on the ground letting his wings disappear and head back into their natural place. The evil aura that once surrounded him was gone. His hair flew gently down his shoulders and amethyst eyes once again greeted them. He dusted off his jacket and clothes and a sudden face of slight compassion looked towards them.

"Perdóname. . .truly. I did not know that Odin also called upon all of you. If I would have known sooner I I would not have attacked. My actions were out of place and not appropriate. It seems at this very moment something is happening and we are the ones who can help," He said.

He knew an apology was not enough but he didn't know what he could offer them. Kind words weren't enough for such actions but, a simple gesture could possibly help. To show he was sorry he bowed before the group. It wasn't like Dorion to bow before others considering his status in his family. He felt it was the nicest thing he could do.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Sorry10

Translations
Perdóname=Forgive Me

Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Soulbound

Post  Vigilant Fade Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

.The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpcJTCh6RtXQ6QsRfDSaAjo_vm5NoycX7YkNmNS9mu2Ru2V5uliw
-Vigil

I was calm, no pain, no anguish, the world around me was beautiful and full of life.
I was dreaming again.
This dreamscape was mine alone, whenever I would meditate I would envision this place, or on those early days when I wanted to escape it all, this garden was my refuge.
Seven waterfalls cascaded down around the plateau I stood upon, the scintillating mist diffusing the light into a kaleidoscope of colors and leaving the air cool and crisp, untainted by blood and pollution.
To my right was my favorite tree, its long branches challenging the sky and inviting me to sleep beneath its chandelier of leaves.
I pressed my back to the ancient bark and let my fingers slide through the verdant blades of grass beneath me, flowers of every variety springing up at my discretion.
I could stay here forever...
"What is this place?"
I blinked, how was somebody here??
I looked towards the voice on my right and found Fade tugging at an apple from the tree and biting in to it.
"Wow, sweetest apple i've ever tasted."
He handed it to me and I stared in confusion.
"How did you get [i[here[/i]??"
"I'm always with you, i'm your servant remember, ever the shadow."
"This place doesnt exist Fade... only in my fantasies."
"What do you mean in your fantasy?" He scoffed.
I bit into the apple he had offered to me, showed it to him, then ran my fingers over it and showed it to him again.
The apple was as immaculate as it had been before it was picked.
"Did we die during the battle?"
I couldn't tell if Fade was happy about the prospect, or lamentable, but why would he be happy about such a thing?
"You sound almost happy about us dying," I chuckled, "You're not that old yet Fade."
"If we were dead right now, then it would never end..."
I arched a brow, "What wouldn't?"
Fade took a seat beside me, shoulders slumped like a great weight was tying him down.
"Vigil I-"
Distant echoes of familiar voices rang throughout my world and I scanned about searching for the origin.
"Did you hear that?"
He gave me a dark look.
"Sorry, you were saying?"
Fade stood and brushed off his pants, "I was saying, Vigil I think we need to go back, even in this world we still have the brands."
He was right, my hand was still marked by Odin, almost as if to deny me such peaceful rest.
I pictured it and a great door appeared in the space before us, my representation of my inner world and the world I had to return to.
As i opened it, my world began to fade as I felt my physical body stirring.
Behind me Fade cast his eyes downward.
"Vigil, this world, can we-"
His voice was drowned out as I began to wake from the dream, and although I reached for him, i could only watch as Fade faded from my mind.
Deep down, some part of me knew that I would forever regret not hearing those words.
They were important

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 762263980_1475259
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Recovery

Post  WinterWolff1205 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 am

She felt a tremor run through her body as she shuddered, raining her energy and full control. Having Charon use her like that felt wrong, not even morally, it was physically wrong. She had been one hundred percent aware of what was happening but no control. She rubbed her head and looked around; the dark haired man was unconscious though the white haired man seemed to be waking.The vampire stood a ways away, looking much more relaxed.
"We'll need to move those two somewhere safe until he awakes." she said, looking towards the mountains. Wolffstar glanced up, the setting sun casting pinks, oranges and purples in the sky. If they were going to find shelter it would need to be soon. "I'm sure there's a cave or glade in the woods that can act as a haven for us, can either you carry our unconscious comrade?" She was actually happy that he was out, give her time to figure out her aster meant. How was she supposed to find this gate way? If she could have some time, shew was sure she'd figure out what Charon meant.

Last edited by Andraste on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Dying

Post  Richter Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 am

Richter landed on the floor face down. Ifrit had made himself known and it seemed his time using Richter's body was up. Richter turned around looking at the sky. The poison was really giving him a tough fight. "Am I going to die here...I didn't even get my answers..."

"Foolish child you shouldn't have just stood there those aren't normal people. That stupid goddess has me sealed so my powers aren't as strong. Unless you work with me and let me take full control over you're body." Ifrit said in a annoyed tone

"I...cant you're....dangerous....destroying village taking lives.... at least if I do die I have one answer why I have this power..."

"Hmph you humans make me sick. Don't worry one day you're going to weaken that strong will of yours and I will be waiting. Then this world will burn in a eternal inferno. I will rule it and decide who can stay and who will perish through my flames of judgement. Until then you have to stay alive you and me both have things we have to take care of with Odin and that puny little goddess wench."

Richter was going to respond back but he just felt too weak. He started to lose his eye sight darkness now filling the world around him. "I'll see you soon Mom...Dad.....Em..."

"Dammit kid don't close your eyes....HEY KID!"
Ifrit's voice sounded farther and farther away.
Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Trinity

Post  Vigilant Fade Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwgUx4LE5UjAjLYqDMD5sml5XpzbDmOs9vE6GbPXl5N1S2gsMz5w

-Vigil

"I'm sure there's a cave or glade in the woods that can act as a haven for us, can either you carry either of our unconscious comrades?" she said.
If Fade were awake he would have scoffed at the word comrades.
I knelt down beside him and used a fireman carry to lift him on to my back.
Fade was hurt because of me, because of my carelessness, and I didn't know if I could trust the woman yet, and I definitely didn't trust the vampire.
"Please take us to the cave, I need to tend to Fade's injuries as soon as possible, our battle was sure to attract attention around here, any number of creatures could descend on us, we need to rally together, we can save introductions for later."
I could feel Fade's heartbeat slowing and the warmth pressed against me beginning to chill.
If he'd been any normal human he would have been dead by now, but even his resilience would prove futile against a vampire of such magnitude before long.
"Once there, I know of a spell that will help us locate the boy, its experimental as I'll need to channel Fade's dark magick along with the two of yours, but I have confidence that I can do it.
Somehow Fade had entered my dream, our connection was growing stronger.
"You can't die on me just yet..."

Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson.Glow Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:46 am

Dorion could see the concern in the other boys eyes to his partner. He could sense the pain he caused the two of them. He had no intentions to cause that much poison to enter the area. He was so consumed by the moment that he attacked many of them. The female was rather interesting to him as well. Her powers were strong he could sense it. He wondered how this journey would become with such a mixed group.

"Was he struck with my poisons as well? If so I can heal him once we seek shelter," Dorion said.
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty introductions

Post  WinterWolff1205 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 am

Surprisingly, it wasn't hard to find suitable dwelling. It was only an hour before they were able to find a cave at the base of the mountain. Thankfully there was nothing living in the cave, at least not at this moment. Wolffstar sat near the mouth of the cave, watching the last rays of sunset fall over the forest. She saw a nearly full moon peak from behind the clouds, stars blinking into existence. She methodically played with the amulet her neck. The souls were quiet, had been since Charon had taken over her. She shuddered at the thought, feeling vulnerable and exposed. Her wings appeared and she wrapped herself, gripping the amulet like a life line. IN an effort to relax she stood and walked farther in to where the other sat, a small fire burning. The dark haired man looked ill, very ill. Se wished she had some form of healing ability left, but that had been taken from her years ago, so all she could do was kneel down and lend support.
"How is he?" she asked, staring at the flames as the danced in the shadows.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Trinity Part II

Post  Vigilant Fade Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNIoyxFOD0-ErGDzIuBeqvu2d07QiMqj4ygYdcaw9m10Tyaof-VQ

-Vigil

"Not good, the poison has spread quicker than I had hoped."
I swiftly drew a summoning circle with practiced and precise lines, and then opened my connection to the other side.
"Oh holy light that encompasses all things...Covenant of Angels I invoke thee! Seraph!"
Brilliant white light flooded the cave as the spirits power infused me.
I removed the pinions from Fade's body, the blood running black, thick with poison, and I grimaced.
Holding my hands poised above him, I allowed my life force to flow through my stomach, up through my heart, then down through my hands and into him.
Sweat beaded at my brow, I was still drained from using Chronos' power and I'd yet to give myself time to recover, but I pushed that all aside, concentrating on Fade's wounds.
First I purged his body of the poison, then set about restoring his energy, and finally amplifying his metabolism to close the wounds.
It had taken the last of my reserves to heal him and Seraph's power faded.
I slumped to the floor, staring up at the ceiling trying to fight off the nausea roiling through me, and not all of it was from my dizziness, but from my next words.
"We're going to need some of your blood, vampire...and you're going to have to bite us, my name is Vigil by the way, I like to tell people my name first before they sink their teeth in me."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson.Glow Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:38 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Kk10

"Of course. My name is Dorion Castellano. I am Prince of The New Age. I am sorry we have met under such ways," Dorion said.

If this was going to help further him into his journey, then Dorion knew what to do. After all getting to Odin was his top priority.

"Now I am warning you. This may hurt a bit and I do apologize for the pain this may cause, " Dorion said.

He placed his cold hands and turned Virgil's next a bit to the right. He bent down towards him enough to smell his cologne which had a soft scent of vanilla and lavender. Dorion used that tactic to distract someone for the moment. As soon as that happen Dorion sunk his teeth into Vigil to transfer the blood.

Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

Wolffstar raised an eyebrow to the scene. The very idea of blood made her stomach churn and the thought of a vampire....it was unnerving. Her natural instincts told her to flee, but she knew they had to find the boy. She also knew that she needed to figure out what her master meant but her knowing where the gate way was; she just needed a moment. What the blood transfer was for though, she didn't know.
"You can call me Wolffstar." she said, trying to keep her eyes on the fire. "Now, what exactly is this blood transfer for. I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting into."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Blood Magick

Post  Vigilant Fade Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 am

-Vigil

My skin still crawled from where he had touched me, but i shouldered on.
"This is the quickest way for us to attune ourselves to one another and to use the spell. Vampires run off of dark magick, their blood is charged with it. By bearing the mark of a vampire, we form a weak psychic link to him, and with an exchange of blood between the source and ourselves, our magick will be temporarily tied. I don't have dark magick myself, but by channeling Dorion and Fade it will suffice, we could attune ourselves in other ways but it would take too much time, something that we don't have."
After you bite Wolffstar, we'll need to ingest some of your blood Dorion."
The thought of drinking down his blood...
I pressed a hand over my mouth to stop from wretching.
"I'll start drawing the circle while you two complete the blood bond."
The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Z

Last edited by Vigilant Fade on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Oh she may not like this.

Post  Crimson.Glow Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am

Dorion noticed her original reaction to him biting Vigil and he knew how she would feel about it. If they were going to find the young man who darted off earlier, this was the only way. What worried him too they would also have a part of him within them; his blood. He hoped that things would not get complicated by this later on in the journey.

"Madam, if you may I too will have to bite you if we are going to move forward from this," he sighed.
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Grit your teeth and sing

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 am

"There's no real choice." she said. Angling herself to him, Wolffstar let the vampire bite her. As he did, she gripped the wall, her claws digging in slightly. The pain wasn't the problem, it was her instinct to rip out his throat that proved a nuisance. Wolffstar eyes flashed red once and she felt the shadows gather around her, fangs coming in again. Now as not the time she told herself. She felt the stone at her neck pulse, a calm washing her. She relaxed enough to allow the blood transfer. Once done, she suppressed a shudder, hand at the stone again.
"If you'll excuse me a moment." she said and ran for the mouth of the cave. She unfurled her wings and lifted off, leaving them in the cave. She needed to contact her master and the only way to do that was alone. She flew up the mountain until she reached a landing big enough. Wolffstar alighted down, but kept her wings out to block out the icy wind.
"Master..." she said. Her eyes flashed read and once again, the shadowy figure, water and guiding light appeared. The ethereal river flowed down the mountain, vanishing a few feet below.
"What did you mean when you said I'd now where to go?" she asked him. Charon remain silent, only pointing at her. She followed his gaze and saw he was pointing at her amulet specifically.
'Follow the song....' was all he said before leaving, pulling the river with him. She clenched her fists and punched at the side of the mountain, working out the anger from before and now.
"What the hell does that mean?!" she yelled at the sky. She slumped to the ground and closed her eyes, letting the wind chill her, the sound of the howling oddly soothing. Her ears pricked at another sound, a soft singing, far off from where they were. Her amulet pulsed once, weakly but pulsed none the less. Wolffstar opened her eyes and just barely caught the image of a thin thread before it vanished in the wind. Eyes widening in understanding, she lifted off again and glided back down to the cave. She landed in the opening, walking in slowly, wings dispersing in light.
"I know how to find the gateway." she announced, feeling winded for some reason. ", but first, the boy."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Still work is never done

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:22 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 CharonHeadshot

The boat creaked as it swayed from side to side down the river. Around, Charon heard the moaning of the souls entering the River, their ghastly hands reaching up at the boat. He pushed along the River, his lantern swaying and casting odd shadows around. The souls in the boat with them whimpered and wailed, not knowing why they were here. He looked to the shore and saw the shimmering figure of the man, signalling. Charon nodded and pushed on, waving the man away. The figure nodded as well and lifted off on wings of white light. At the entrance to the underworld, Charon waved away most of the souls but allowed two to stay. These two were not meant for the underworld, he would take them to the Mirror, where they may pass on to grater things. He hoped with all hope his Denicalis would succeed in reaching it, after all, why else would he have come here? He'd allowed the man to stay with her, knowing the Fates intended for him to return.
That was why he had come, to inform the Ferryman that she had figured out how to reach the gateway.
"Not too much longer, I hope." he said to the River. He hoped she knew what to do once there.
The boat creaked as it swayed from side to side down the River Styx.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Empty Never keep promises that can so easily break!

Post  roeyrandom Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:59 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 2 Anime_14

Aurora was running around bare foot in the snow, tackled to the ground by her best friend Aniu. The howls echoed through the forest as their head shot to the top of the mountain. Their mother and leader called for them. Short howls came from all over the forest. Aniu too joined, leaning back Aurora opened her mouth taking in a deep breath and exhaling a long howl. The wolves came from all over all to reach the top of the mountain. Aurora climbed the back of her friend as they joined the pack for the gathering. Moro had already begun speaking as the remaining few stumbled into the meeting.

My children, my family a lot of strange event have been happening all around.“ Morro spoke above her pack.

“Moro, tell us! What is upon us, what evil lurks deep in the dark forest?” A wolf barked.

It seems even the winter snow is changing! The leaves in the green forest fall so suddenly and even the trees speak of death.” Aurora said coming up alongside of her mother. Standing in her human form as the northern lights gleamed brightly in her pale eyes.

Calm my children; this is the time we must stay together. If the god of the forest calls upon us we will protect our land with no hesitation.” Moro growled. Her fierce eyes burning with a fearful sting, Aurora could feel the emotion.

“Moro tell us, is it true? Odin? Is he-“

Moro nodded in response, gasp among the pack. Whispers trailed and people’s words traveled forward. The demon beast even had things to say about the god. Aurora looked out to her family and leaned into her mother’s coat, she took in a deep breath and slowly released. The cold winds nipped at her pale skin, as her hair flew around as a strong gust passed over the mountain. Snow carried for miles over the forest.

Come Aurora; let us take a walk in the winters kisses.” Moro looked to her daughter; Aurora smiled as she climbed to her mother’s back.

Taking a leave from the pack, Moro headed down the mountain it was a quiet ride for some time. Aurora left to bask in her thoughts. It was just earlier when she was roaming around playing Aniu in the snow. Pulling her wolfs coat tighter over her shoulders as she looked up to the grey skies. The snow tickled her face bringing a slight smile, her mother seemed off today. It worried her, coming closer to the end of the mountain as skies began to clear. Her brows furrowed something was wrong. How could it be the tundra was so small, this wasn’t normal.

Something wrong my child?” Her mother asked still walking.

The forest, Moro what’s going on?” Aurora asked.

It is the change in the worlds energy, something dark is upon us.” Moro trembled, Aurora could feel her bodies shakes.

"Mother.....who is Odin- Aurora began as he mother cut her off.

"A god my child!

"Like you mother?

"No child, someone much stronger. He is the God of death and wisdom. I can feel him calling people, looking for loyal servant. I need you to promise me you will refuse his calls.

"Mother, I would never leave you and the pack. You're my family, I am one with you all."

"You do not quite understand. You are not a beast, a demon maybe but a beast you're not. You have the will to become one of us but also able to deceive others with your human form. You are different. The Aurora Borealis burns deep within your eyes, but so does the darkness of the night. The moon is your guide, your way out of the darkness and my child I beg of you not to fall for Odin's tricks. I cannot lose you, I promise your mother I'd forever protect you and now as my daughter I will not let some god take my family from me. Blood or not!"

Aurora began to tear, holding back her tears as she leaned into her mother's coat. Burring her face into the soft white fur. Holding tight she promise she would never leave or go to far form the pack. She could not abandon her family especially not Moro, her savior her guardian her mother. Aurora still did not understand the lights that shined in her eyes or these strange occurrences in the night. How she could easily bend the darkness but the moons light kept her grounded the path she followed with her family.
roeyrandom
roeyrandom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum