Awakened Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

+8
Emille
Leviathan
roeyrandom
Vigilant Fade
Crimson.Glow
Richter
WinterWolff1205
Shiva.X
12 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Confrontation

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 pm

"As much as I loathe to admit it... we need to talk, I need your help and you need mine."

"It seems that there is something on your mind. I am not sure how you want me to help you but, I am willing to listen for the time being. Qué es lo que quieres, chico,"

Found you.
Alaunus stalked down the hall, trying to keep his own emotions under control. He felt this unnatural anger and when normally he wouldn't. He'd never been an angry person, so why now? When he should be happy to be back with his fiance. He pushed her out of his mind, his target was the black haired man. He could hear two voices from down the hall and spotted the man from his visions along with someone other guy.
"Excuse me." Alaunus called, trying his hardest to remain level headed and calm. He was here to have an adult discussion....about his fiance screwing some stranger.
"I, uh, believe you...interacted," he said addressing the man outside the door way. ", with my fiance, Andraste?"
Your turn...

Last edited by WinterWolff1205 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty No rest for the wicked

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 pm

The smell of smoke burned his nostrils and throat as Casmir sat bolt upright, confused. Smoke poured in from the doorway, screams coming up from the dinner room below.
Shit
Grabbing his cloak, Casmir kicked out the door, the sound of an "Oof" could be heard behind him. He looked down and saw a stuffed dragon......
"You again?!" Casmir cursed. "Pain in my ass dragon." He stuffed the plush into his belt. Cas bolted down the stairs, two and time, almost falling through the weakened boards. The doorway was blocked by a part of the ceiling caving in. Not good, the few people in the room would die if something wasn't down. He removed the gem and placed it into his gauntlet, a red flash coming from it. Calling on ancient memories he built raw energy into his fists and quite literally punched the wall out, a burst of force creating a hole. Those still stuck inside ran out, Cas behind them. He could hear fighting in the distance; swords and arrows clashing, bodies hitting the ground. He saw two men in the center of the battle; one dual wielding the arrow picking off guards with a bow and arrow. Cas heard the bells told; an alrm.
Shiiiit.
More guards were coming. Looks like he wasn't leaving. The two men seemed able to hold their own but a forty on two fight was unfair.
"Lets even the playing field." He adjusted his sword; he didn't want to use her but if need be, he would. Two guards came at him, he side stepped the blade aimed at him and jabbed at the man's rib, causing him to crumple. A quick kick to the head sent him sprawling back and down. no time to celebrate; he heard someone behind him and spun to hook kick the guards hand, breaking it on the spot and sending the sword to the ground. Cas jabbed two fingers into the man's wind pipe and smashed his face into his knee. Out cold. Spreading his wings, Cas leapt back and landed in the center of the battle with the two men; a spun out and, using his wings, sent a wind gust out, knocking back a portion of the guards.
"This isn't a very fair fight gentlmen." Cas called to thee guards on their way. "Why not make it more even." his eyes shone red. He addressed the two men, feeling the plush struggle at his belt. "Need a hand?"

Last edited by WinterWolff1205 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty A woman approaches.

Post  Leviathan Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 110
Leviathan's rest seem to have been interrupted. Leviathan looked at the female who stood before him. Did she want to spar with him? Did she questioned his strength? He hated to attack a female who would maybe an ally in the future but, maybe a small battle wouldn't hurt.

He know Shiva would not approve of such a battle. Shiva believed that fighting for "fun" was unjust and unnecessary. He knew he would have to control his powers. If this woman were to anger him to a high level he would transform into his Natural state and hurt her in ways unimaginable.

Leviathan slowly rose to his feet. His muscular body slowly towered over the female. Even though he was about to fight her he still showed kindness to her. He put his hand over his heart and bowed to her kindly.

Leviathan knew three different fighting styles and he figured that capoeira was the safest to do against her. His eyes were now focused on her and the small fight was about to begin. He prayed that he wouldn't hurt her.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Dragon vs Denicalis

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Andraste bowed back, sweeping her arm around and bending her knee in a feminine, formal bow, unfurling her wings and stretching them out around her. She straightened and removed the gem, holding it in her palms pressed tightly together. She twisted her hands in opposite directions; one clockwise the other counter clockwise. She brought her hands up and turned them, opening them slowly as the wind blew and was brought into gem like a vacuum. Light burst from it as it expanded in size to that of a water globe, energies swirling around it. She knew very well this seven foot tall man could easily injure her, especially considering she was only five feet and five inches tall. She also really curious as to what he could do, he always just stood there in the back ground, brooding and watching Shiva like a hawk.
"Hand to hand huh?" she said, adrenaline pumping. "Hope you handle a mage." She figured for the moment, she'd keep the magic contained to the orb. Red and orange myst collected and swung her hands, the orb responding to her motions and aimed a firy lash out at Levianthan.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Dorion and Fade

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 pm

"You and I walk the path of darkness more so than any of the group. I think you can help me develop my powers, and perhaps I can help with yours. The rest of the group are too soft, too emotional, too bogged down by their own insecurities and baggage, they aren't made for this kind of battle, but you and I are...and we both know our true dark nature...and the lust that comes with it."
I offered him my hand.
"Join with me."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Sorrow

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:25 pm

I turned to Alaunus' voice and crossed my arms over my chest, eyes cast to the side.
"There is nothing between Andraste and I. She and I have an understanding is all. We were seeking solace in one another is all, our hearts were lost to us a long time ago... we are free spirits, you cannot fault us."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Hmph!

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm

I scrambled up and peeped out of Cas' pocket, flames seeking to devour us.
"Idiotic Cas, manipulating fire is the basics!"
I held up a paw and parted the flames before slinging a transmutation spell at the wall directly in front of us causing it to crumble.
I thwacked his stomach and gesticulated towards our escape route.
"Onward slave!"
Cas somersaulted and the world spun around me as I gripped onto his pocket my makeshift carriage.
"Don't do that again you stupid vehicle!"
Outside i climbed my way up his torso and sat on his shoulder, gripping his face and turning him to face me.
"We have a temple to get to! After pouring through grimoire after grimoire, I've discovered that he in fact has a spell that may dissever my soul from this destitute plushie!
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Hmph!

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 pm

I scrambled up and peeped out of Cas' pocket, flames seeking to devour us.
"Idiotic Cas, manipulating fire is the basics!"
I held up a paw and parted the flames before slinging a transmutation spell at the wall directly in front of us causing it to crumble.
I thwacked his stomach and gesticulated towards our escape route.
"Onward slave!"
Cas somersaulted and the world spun around me as I gripped onto his pocket my makeshift carriage.
"Don't do that again you stupid vehicle!"
Outside i climbed my way up his torso and sat on his shoulder, gripping his face and turning him to face me.
"We have a temple to get to! After pouring through grimoire after grimoire, I've discovered that he in fact has a spell that may dissever my soul from this destitute plushie!
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Puppet on a string

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Seeking solace...free spirits? The unnatural anger wrapped itself around him. The thin black band on his heart finger burned, the shadow wrapping his hand.
"We both may have died eighty years ago," Alaunus said, completely unaware of the other man near them. ", but that doesn't give her the right to brake the promise we made to one another." The band was white hot on his finger. ", and it doesn't give you the right to indulge her." He felt like someone else had taken over him, like someone was using him as a marionette. It was like he was watching himself advance on the man, his spirit hovering just above the scene, trying to stop him while black strings guided him.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Stupid doll

Post  WinterWolff1205 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Cas looked the dragon in the eye, its paws on his face.
"Let go of my face." Cas grabbed the stuffed dragon, Toraquiel and stuffed him back in his belt. "We have no time for your ramblings plush, in case you didn't notice the guards!!" He was suddenly aware of the other two men near him. He must look insane talking to a dragon toy. "I'll explain later after we've dealt with our visitors." Cas turned to the next round of guards. Leaving was probably the best bet here, they just needed the right opportunity.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Stupid Doll!? I ought to obliterate Shae's last post!

Post  Vigilant Fade Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 pm

-Toraquiel

Two men were dispatching of the town's guard with ease, both rather attractive.
Bastards, they could still enjoy the pleasures women yielded.
I quietly fumed, before the world spun again as Cas parried a sword stroke.
"Okay slave, i'll do you a favor just this once."
I waggled my tail and touched my nose to Cas's stomach, a blue aura enveloping his body.
I flopped to the ground as I freed myself from the confines of that abyssal pocket and watched my handiwork.
Cas accelerated beyond his limits, tearing through their ranks with ease as I presented myself to the wolfy guy and the hooded weirdo.
"Bask in the radiance of all that is Toraquiel, yes I know you must be quite shocked to see a fount of universal perfection before ye but there will be time to dote on me later, I have decided to add you to the ranks of my blossoming army-"
I stuck out a paw and gravity struck the soldier's blade from all directions, crumpling the blade into a pretty little cube.
"-Excuse me, I am speaking," a swish of my tail and a geyser exploded from the ground sending the soldier hurtling away from me.
I smoothed my paws down over my body,
"-ahem as i was saying. You shall accompany me to Odin, I have found your fighting skills to be slightly above pathetic."
Vigilant Fade
Vigilant Fade

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Emille's horrendously bad cooking?

Post  Richter Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

After getting lost Odin's temple the siblings finally reached what looked like a kitchen. Richter heard his stomach rumbled. He wondered if Ifrit was active at the moment. "Hey Ifrit do you ever get hungry?"

Ifrit couldnt help but scoff "Foolish child I don't need such meaninglesly trivial things such as food. I never hunger for anything but chaos and destruction."

Richter gave a nervous laugh "Ehehe...How convenient I think...?"

Emille rubbed her chin "Hmmm I'm not really a great cook...I cant let Richter know that though I'm his big sister so I obviously need to be able to cook for him!" She walked towards what seemed like a traditional ice box. Inside we're various types of meat. Emille scratched her head "What the heck...I dont even know what to do with these" She closed the box sighing. Sometimes she thinks it would have payed to watch her mother cook.

Richter looked at his sister's confused stares as she looked inside the ice box "I guess we aren't eating today huh..."

Emille gave a nervous laugh "Ahahaha...Have faith in your big sister! She'll scrounge something delicious up you'll see!"

Maybe she could make a stew? Yeah stew! She looked for a big pot and put in various meat in it. She grabbed some vegetables from another box near the ice box. She cut up some carrots, potatoes and tomatoes. She threw them into the pot and poured water into it from the sink.

"Huh this doesn't look so bad..." Wasn't stew usually spicy or something? She looked around for spices. There were many by the stove but Emille didn't really know any of them.

"Well spices usually enhance food soooo why dont I just put them all in!" Emille dumped a bunch of different spices into the stew and then proceeded to place the pot on the stove. She opened the small metal door on the bottom of the stove "Hey Richter can you light this?"

Richter scratched his head nervously. Did she really know what she was doing? The real question was would his stomach be able to handle this contraption. "Uhh yeah sure" Richter sent a small burst of fire into the the opened space. He watched Emille close the small metal door. The fire was now cooking the stew or whatever this thing was...

Emille stirred the stew for a bit "Huh this is weird... there isn't even an aroma coming from this stew...is...is that normal?? Psh yeah of course it is...I hope..." After what seemed like a long time of stirring Emille decided it was...ready? She grabbed some bowls near by and poured the "stew" into them. She handed Richter a bowl and a spoon. "Eheheh I made it with lots of love!" Emille sat down on the table and stared at her bowl. She could have swore she saw it move for a second.

"We-Well go ahead Richter try it"

Richter looked in horror at the stew. He took a whiff of it but...what the heck? This stew didn't have any type of smell...? Was that even normal?? He grabbed a spoonful of stew he felt his hand shake. "Here goes nothing...." Richter placed the spoon in his mouth and let the stew sit there for a bit. He felt his face turn red. Next thing he knew he was on the floor passed out

"Eeek Richter!!" Emille rushed to his side "Are you okay??" Richter shook in horror "That...was really really bad stew." Emille got up annoyed "Oh shut up! It cant be that bad!" Emille took a taste of the stew...Next thing she knew she was on the floor next to Richter. "Are we doomed to starve in this temple....

Ifrit shook in horror somehow this girls cooking transcended the seal between Richter and him and even he could taste the horror that her cooking was. "This....so...bad..." Ifrit could barely speak.

Richter
Richter

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty BattleTime

Post  Leviathan Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 110
Leviathan saw the orbs coming straight his way. He turned to the left letting them crash into the rocks behind him. If she was going to fight him well she would need to do stronger and faster attacks. He admired her strength though, it was well done for someone like her. He hated to be a judgmental man but, usually girls of her body structure did not know how to fight well. He could tell as the battle would continue she would be a worthy opponent Leviathan admired that a lot.

He had a half smile upon his face because he truly found this battle quite enjoyable. He kept dodging many of her beams she sent his way. He would reflect them off his arms, legs, back...however she did the attack he had a counter for it. He flipped over onto the rocks and headed down with a flying kick.
He didn't attend to hurt her, just an attack that would knock her off her feet a bit.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty You Intrigue me

Post  Crimson.Glow Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

"You and I walk the path of darkness more so than any of the group. I think you can help me develop my powers, and perhaps I can help with yours. The rest of the group are too soft, too emotional, too bogged down by their own insecurities and baggage, they aren't made for this kind of battle, but you and I are...and we both know our true dark nature...and the lust that comes with it.

"Join with me.""

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 111
Dorion looked at the young man. His intentions were clear and he wanted nothing more from Dorion. He respected that; for once a mortal approached him with no gimmicks or plans for their joining. He wanted to focus on learning and training with him. Dorion usually had trained and worked on his powers with his own kind. If he were to bleed Dorion would have to contain himself. For now it seemed like a good idea.

"It seems that we may have a common share in this team Odin has assembled. I do not know where the old man has gone to but. . .For the moment I believe Freya holds the key to that. I am interested in helping you further your attacks but, allow me to say this," Dorion began, "Also, I understand most of you have an understanding or assumption of me. Allow me to say this. . .and I mean this in the kindest way I can say this without insulting you. Please, for the moment do not discuss lust with me. I am feeling bitter about it at the current time. So for now it seems you and I shall join forces in training."
Crimson.Glow
Crimson.Glow

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Dancing with the stars

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 am

Andraste brought her arms up and as the man's kick came closer, the orb's energies broke into smaller ones, like stars to spin around her and defend her. Regardless, she was forced back and staggered to regain her balance. She found she was winded and...cold. She looked at her hands; ice formed over them.
Withdrawal. It seemed even bound to a goddess she needed to remain conscious of her limits and her earlier angered bonfire didn't help anything. She reformed the orb as a silver Myst collected at her hands. From the orb was released shooting stars.
Let's see him dodge this.
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty practice...

Post  Kylie Ann Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 am

Selene

Everything has happened so fast. One moment, she had come to such a foreign land. Thrust into the midst of what seemed like an incomprehensible struggle among the various characters she has met, she has yet to even know most of their names. Her telepathic powers are near useless among these people…

Now, she is stepping outside of the temple, having just made an agreement to offer her services in exchange for discovering the full extent of any power she had. A brash decision it was. But, she has never been more intrigued before. The flux of emotions, most of them new to her, bearing on her soul, proved to have quite an influence.

She realized her limitations, mostly in consistency…and general control. Awaiting the fateful day that lay ahead of her, she couldn’t help but try to improve what she could. The nature of her power was in telekinesis, based on what she had learned since coming here. Selene’s power to heal seemed to provide a midpoint of what she could do. As inert as that was for her, anything beyond that was mediocre at best. Her emotions were deeply entwined into the nature and extent of her abilities, which she knew would prove to be much more of a weakness.

She decided to practice the rudimentary basics of what her powers afforded her, first attempting to raise the small pebbles that seeded the ground beneath her. Weak as best, but that was all she could manage without excess frustration…She could not wait for that blessed day when Freya could grant her what she needed…

Soon growing weary, Selene sat for a moment.
“…What…what is…that sound??”
Not realizing her practice had taken up much of the day, she was starving. The sound was her stomach grumbling for any type of nourishment. It wasn’t long until she ventured back towards the temple. Headed right for the closest sign of food. A feeling of malcontent soon overcame her as she drew closer to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, were two strangers who were just feasting on what could hardly be considered any type of stew. Or anything edible really. It didn’t even have a smell…

“How perfect…bad cooking…” she sighed with a bit of sarcasm, while overhearing displaced voices and clanking of kitchenware.
Seeing them near crippled on the floor, Selene couldn’t help but ask…

“Do you guys need some help? I know my way around a kitchen as well as a few recipes. How about it?”

Kylie Ann
Kylie Ann

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Mysterious savior! That can actually cook....

Post  Emille Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 am

Emille got up looking at her stew and then the to the purple haired woman. "You...You can cook! Oh thank the gods because my cooking is just..."

Richter finished her sentence "Really really really bad...."

Emille gave Richter the evil eye "Shaddap Richter! Anyways that would be really great! My name is Emille nice to meet you!" Emille grabbed the woman's hand and shook it softly giving her a heart felt smile. "Come on Richter introduce yourself too!" She said pushing him slightly at the woman

Richter shyly walked to the woman and bowed "H-Hi I'm Richter pleased to meet you"

Emille thought that all the warriors summoned here were all so different. The people ranged from girls around her age to men and then Richter...Actually Richter seemed to be the youngest one of the group summoned here. It didn't matter though this woman could cook! Emille felt herself salivate at the thought of food that you know actually smelled like something and didn't taste like deadly poison.

Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty The Sting

Post  Leviathan Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 am

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 210
Leviathan had just been sent spiraling backwards from her most recent attack. He was impressed surely. He hadn't fought a female with decent strength such as her. Sure there had been times when Leviathan and Shiva had practiced fighting together but their methods were different compared to what he was doing with this particular female.

Unaware of her most current attack Leviathan was hit with the silvery stars. They stung at his skin causing much pain to his markings and chest. He let out a small growl from deep within in his chest as he held it trying to regain his strength to stand. He was unprepared for such an attack. His body wanted to be mad for allowing such a simple attack occur to him. He did not want to transform now and hurt her.

All of a sudden a shield of ice surrounded him blocking him from making another move towards her. He knew someone else's presence was hear. Shiva had joined the battle. It seemed she in fact came into his battle and he knew she was not happy. Through the shield of ice she stood staring at the other woman. He knew that this battle was over.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Please. . .Don't

Post  Shiva.X Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 am

Shiva had sensed Leviathan's battle and fury ran through her. She knew she needed to get to his fight fast. He was ready to transform and kill his opponent. Leviathan hadn't fought in a while and much build up was held within him. Leviathan is a natural warrior and when the moment comes up he is willing to do what it takes to have a good fight.

She ran from the gardens and found him in the forest not too far from the temple. She knew Leviathan would try to rest here. It was far from humans and the waters were soothing enough to calm his soul. Leviathan usually rested in an underwater cave so a place such as this was comforting to him. His anger also stemmed from not getting enough rest in the past two days. Shiva had no choice but to intervene in this fight.

Putting that shield around Leviathan like that was rather tough. She wasn't at her full strength and she hadn't been in days. She also didn't want to get angry herself because, her anger fed Dorion through a bond the two had. She tried to keep cool and collected and it wasn't easy.

"I hate to come to you in this way...but..You mustn't battle him right...now. Things will get far more complicated if he gets angry. I can't control what he may do right now," Shiva said holding her chest in pain.

Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Dinner is served

Post  Kylie Ann Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 am

Elated by the open-hearted welcome by Emille, Selene jumped right into the fray. However, she couldn’t help but feel a bit of reluctance coming from Richter. Almost instinctively, she pulled out all of the necessary cooking utensils she needed, despite having not stepped within even 20 feet of this room. Selene was always a natural in the kitchen.

“I don’t know what you guys like, but I’ll try to make something good!” She giggled. Having noticed some fine herbs in the shrubbery littered across the nearby land, she went to harvest a few.

She noticed earlier, that they had “attempted” (she emphasized) to make a stew, so Selene decided to make her own. After adding the essentials, she garnished the sultry stew with a diverse group of spices…As well as the herbs. From books back home, she noticed that the people around here never used herbs like this in cooking. Back home, she was able to make dishes for even for the most insatiable appetites. The herbs she plucked here, while quite rare back home, had medicinal properties, much akin to her innate powers. Actually, they complimented them well…
“Maybe they’ll like it…” she quietly mumbled to herself, stirring the pot.

After some time later, the stew came to a slow boil, as if signaling its readiness. Selene scooped 3 bowls, sure enough to fill a large platoon, and served them to Richter, Emille, and herself…
“Well…tell me what you think?”

As she served her new friends her culinary delights, Selene couldn’t help but feel a subtle pain…as if lurking from the distance. Her empathetic nature could sense these feelings…but not as to the source of it…
Kylie Ann
Kylie Ann

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Soooo gooood!

Post  Emille Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 am

Emille looked at the stew which actually had a smell and it smelled quite delicious. She shoved a spoonful into her mouth. This stew....was so good next thing she knew she was shoving more nonstop "This....is....really...good!"

Richter looked at his sister in shock "Emilleeee you're eating like such a guy! How are you expecting to find a boyfriend if you cant act like a lady"

Emille gave Richter the evil eye again "Jeez lil bro you sure are ever so pleasant today"

Richter gave a nervous laugh and ate the stew "Wow this really is good!". Richter ended up shoving big amounts of stew in his mouth too

"Jeez Richter how are you going to find a girlfriend if you cant eat like a gentleman!"

Richter felt himself blush "Hey I'm still a kid okay! I'm allowed to eat like this for a few more years so meeeeh!" He stuck his tounge out at her

Emille couldnt help but giggle "Oh you know you still haven't told us your name...Hey are you okay?" Emille noticed a slight look of pain cross her face.

Emille
Emille

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Belated Introduction

Post  Kylie Ann Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 am

"Oh my apologies...My name is Selene!"

Slightly embarrassed, Selene couldn't help but blush from her shyness...and lack of manners. Enthralled by Richter and Emille's apparent satisfaction with her cooking, she couldn't help but smile ever so slightly. Yet still...Her distracted look couldn't help but arouse suspicion...

As she finished her meal, she sat back and reflected on the day that had just begun to end...
Kylie Ann
Kylie Ann

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty A Proper Introduction

Post  WinterWolff1205 Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Looks like the fight was over. Probably for the best, Andraste could feel the chill of Withdrawal coming over her. She knew it couldn't kill her, you can't die twice, but her being knocked out for probably two full days was counter productive. She leaned against a tree, exhausted and still angered at Alaunus. She'd tried so hard to get him back and now....it was all unraveling.
"You're guardian is strong." She said to Shiva. "I don't believe a proper introduction was given. I am Andraste Dia Mariana of the Wolffstar clan."
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty My name is . . .

Post  Shiva.X Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 pm

"He is one strong man. I thank the Gods and Goddesses every night for blessing me with such a guardian as Leviathan," Shiva began, "It is a pleasure to meet you Andraste. I am sorry I have rushed in this way but, he is still learning to control himself under my rule. He is a dragon after all."

Shiva went over to him releasing the ice wall from around him. She needed to get the sheild off of him because she was weakened by doing that. Her body was growing weak to begin with. She wasn't resting well nor was she eating properly since arriving to Odin's Temple. She knew Leviathan would have to go off to feed soon too. It was very silly for both of them.

Shiva.X
Shiva.X
Admin

https://awakethechaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Last time we ate?

Post  WinterWolff1205 Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 pm

"A dragon? Truly?" Andraste looked at the man, it made sense now; he was much taller and muscular then any normal human she had ever seen. It explained his golden eyes as well, no human, or any other race she'd seen for that matter, had eyes like that. Leaning against the tree, she felt shaky and weak.
When had she last eaten?
"I don't know about you, but I know I haven't eaten properly in quite a while." she said. "I wonder if there's anything part way edible around here. Would you and your guardian like to join me?"
WinterWolff1205
WinterWolff1205

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . . - Page 10 Empty Re: The Tale Of Pandora's Box Begins. . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum